El Paso mass shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broadcasting executions is not new . I watched a couple as a Kid in the 1970's maybe early 80's . Including one of the first lethal injections .
As to some of the other post . Most mainstream media includes suicide , Gangland killings , accidents , accidental discharges , domestic violence and others when they count public shootings.
The El Paso killer may be Hispanic .
He also was a Globalists , universal economy , universal healthcare , environmental extremists .
The Dayton shooter was a satanist with lots of domestic issues .

If the Drudge Report article with his alleged manifesto is really his manifesto, he was none of what you say is true:

https://drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm

Sadly, we may never know the truth....

If the Drudge Report article with his alleged manifesto is really his manifesto, he was none of what you say is true:

Exactly, the World Net Daily story I mentioned is the same. Plus, this dad sounds more like a Lib than a Conservative. Not exactly the White Supremacist type.

Read it again , get past his political view then you see its just what I said he was . Blame the free market , blame the population for using resources , blame the American People .

I just think there is something really off. Why are some of the witnesses saying multiple shooters wearing black and also wearing masks?

Read it again , get past his political view then you see its just what I said he was . Blame the free market , blame the population for using resources , blame the American People .

I took it as more of him being against corporations who want cheap labor so they can continue to assure we will buy their stuff.

He also was going off on all the Hispanics taking over his ‘beloved Texas’.

I took it as more of him being against corporations who want cheap labor so they can continue to assure we will buy their stuff.

He also was going off on all the Hispanics taking over his ‘beloved Texas’.
Its obviously anti free market anti American rhetoric . One of them if you could just see it his way clowns . Notice His appeal to Europeans and How He thought He would show the way . The rantings of a lunatic . And He obviously isn't a firearm enthusiast His ramblings about guns and ammo must have came from a video game .
By the way free market means you are free to choose where you spend your $$ . Im not sure how you feel compelled to spend with any particular corporation .

Its obviously anti free market anti American rhetoric . One of them if you could just see it his way clowns . Notice His appeal to Europeans and How He thought He would show the way . The rantings of a lunatic . And He obviously isn't a firearm enthusiast His ramblings about guns and ammo must have came from a video game .
By the way free market means you are free to choose where you spend your $$ . Im not sure how you feel compelled to spend with any particular corporation .

No argument on the lunatic part, and other than a kid in the military, how many know about weapons? A lot of ‘real’ adults don’t, and most 21 year olds aren’t adults. That part sounded like an almost romanticized intent to get killed after he killed everyone he could.

And yes, I understand free market very well. I’m not sure you understood my point, but I’m too tired to argue tonight.

Brent, do you have a link to source the numbers for shootings? I'd like to see it broken down by month, it seems June/July have been the quietest months of the year.

Edit: I found your numbers on Wikipedia. Most of those are clearly not 'mass shootings'. 2,3,4 people shot. Many are murder/suicide (typically family/girlfriend type situations), and usually between people who know each other. I'm talking about going out & after unknown civilians out of pure evil. There is so much 'noise' in the list that I can't really find where the real numbers are.
I think I heard on FOX this morning that the number was 6 but could be wrong. . . We had a busy morning.

Robin,
Earlier you mentioned how many of these shooters take mind-altering drugs. Here is an article that talks about much of that:
https://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/every-mass-shooting-in-the-last-20-years-shares-psychotropic-drugs/

Not the greatest website, but you can verify any of the details on your own. It lists page after page after page of tragedies related to the many legal drugs out there.

I know that years ago if you had taken Ritalin or other same type drugs, the military didn't want you.

My Special son was hyper when young and he was on Ritalin one month until I said hell no. I hated the way it altered him. He was hyper because he couldn't communicate and was frustrated. He just needed more speech therapy. Now he won't shut up. Lol

I hope your "busy" isn't problems with granny. Hopefully, a goat got out of the pen.
I could only wish it was a goat. . . Granny had an explosion during the night. . . I noticed the smell pretty much when I went in to get her up. Room had to get scrubbed, granny halfway cleaned up before I could put her in shower, had more there, so shower cleaned too. That morning before getting her up I had only thought I was staying on top of laundry washing two loads, one for us and one for her. After everything was done with her bedding, towels and rugs, I had a total of 6 loads done before I had to go into work. Then to top everything off, our water pump went out for the well, so while hunny was out trying to get that fixed, I was out hauling water to three different pastures. . . . This is what I mean by being busy.

At work my boss was saying that since business has picked up so much she is going to be needing a person to do what I do one more day during the week. I am very tempted to tell her I will do it just so my hunny will have to do more, but on days I work, I have to get up at 3 AM instead of 4 now so I can wake granny up, take her to the bathroom, dressed, and then back to bed. I really hate doing that to her anymore than what I already have to. I give an hours time just because I never know what I am walking into. . . I have a rubber mat on top of the mattress which at least protects it. Then I had 1 absorbent padding on top of the bottom sheet but after yesterday, she now has two. . . . Not that they would soak that up, but at least protect the sheets a little more I hope.

Saturday after I got home from work at 2 pm, I asked granny if she had a good lunch? Hunny chimes in and said she wasn't hungry so he didn't fix her anything. . . Since it was late in the day, I just made her a peanut butter and Mayhaw sandwich with some fritoes. For dinner she ate all of her ribs, corn, pork n beans and fried squash. . . She will tell you she is not hungry, but if you put food in front of her, she will eat.

I could only wish it was a goat. . . Granny had an explosion during the night. . . I noticed the smell pretty much when I went in to get her up. Room had to get scrubbed, granny halfway cleaned up before I could put her in shower, had more there, so shower cleaned too. That morning before getting her up I had only thought I was staying on top of laundry washing two loads, one for us and one for her. After everything was done with her bedding, towels and rugs, I had a total of 6 loads done before I had to go into work. Then to top everything off, our water pump went out for the well, so while hunny was out trying to get that fixed, I was out hauling water to three different pastures. . . . This is what I mean by being busy.

At work my boss was saying that since business has picked up so much she is going to be needing a person to do what I do one more day during the week. I am very tempted to tell her I will do it just so my hunny will have to do more, but on days I work, I have to get up at 3 AM instead of 4 now so I can wake granny up, take her to the bathroom, dressed, and then back to bed. I really hate doing that to her anymore than what I already have to. I give an hours time just because I never know what I am walking into. . . I have a rubber mat on top of the mattress which at least protects it. Then I had 1 absorbent padding on top of the bottom sheet but after yesterday, she now has two. . . . Not that they would soak that up, but at least protect the sheets a little more I hope.

Please don't let the stress get you down. I'm sorry that your hunny and my hunny are so much alike in some aspects.

Latest posts

Back