El Paso mass shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when it comes to these shootings,,,,the turd should be snuffed on the spot,,,no trial,no psych evaluation ,,,they were caught in the act shoot the dirt bag and toss them in the landfill

As a poster here often says,watch how these are spaced. I may be becoming a conspiracy theorists, but it seems when something big us getting ready to come down, something luke this happens to deflect.

Brent, do you have a link to source the numbers for shootings? I'd like to see it broken down by month, it seems June/July have been the quietest months of the year.

Edit: I found your numbers on Wikipedia. Most of those are clearly not 'mass shootings'. 2,3,4 people shot. Many are murder/suicide (typically family/girlfriend type situations), and usually between people who know each other. I'm talking about going out & after unknown civilians out of pure evil. There is so much 'noise' in the list that I can't really find where the real numbers are.

Wikipedia is funded by Soros. Anyone can change postings.

when it comes to these shootings,,,,the turd should be snuffed on the spot,,,no trial,no psych evaluation ,,,they were caught in the act shoot the dirt bag and toss them in the landfill

I have a theory about most of these killers. Rush mentioned it before, but people don't say if the parents were in the home or if the kids were raised in daycare? Were they put on brain altering drugs and allowed to sit in front if video games all day? We need to get back to parenting. I was way too involved in my kids private affairs, but still she was able to get into enough trouble. People don't parent anymore. Time with the kids is important. It doeant have to cost money. Just give them your time.

Wikipedia is funded by Soros. Anyone can change postings.
Ok, so a few numbers are different from different sites or postings, but the overall number of real, innocent people being killed is not a conspiracy theory or made up. We have a real problem in today’s society that’s getting worse. I am still amazed at how many aren’t outraged enough to do something. Sandy hook, Vegas, columbine, the theatre...... Does someone in your family need to be affected before it becomes real?

Brent, I'm not saying it's a problem. A single mass shooting is a problem. But to say there have been 500 this year is very misleading, 'real' mass shootings have been maybe a dozen or two. It's the difference between a problem and a critical crisis.

I would ask how many of the real mass shootings have been ended by an armed legal-carry citizen? If it's under 20%, that is the problem. Brent, you ask the general question of what do "I" do about it? I carry. As I said, if far more people carried, these problems would disappear overnight. Cowards will not face armed citizens. Also note the majority of places where these shootings happen are gun-free zones. I remember the batman-theater shooting many years ago, the kid drove past 2 or 3 theaters that were showing the same movie but were not gun free, he went to the closest 'gun-free' theater to shoot it up.

Robin, I am 100% with you. I remember reading a couple of years ago how the vast majority of these killers were on ___ (mind altering drugs like ADHD treatment). But it's really hard to get this data as it's private medical records.

I don't like it but these shootings will continue and like it r not approve or disapprove in time the gun laws will change and in my opinion not for the better,,,,,,so the time is now if there is something you want you best buy it,and the same goes fr ammo,,,,regulations are going to change,,,,,it is just a matter of time:(:(:(:(

at 63 I have had a good run and have pretty much what I want,in a perfect world I would have a better 1911,my rifle would be a different caliber but overall I am good,,,,I will stock up on ammo and watch the show once done they can not do me much harm,,,,,,,,,,,those I feel sorry for are the younger people who will not have the freedom to own whatever they want

the world has gone to crap.........................

Robin, I'm with you on that. But people keep looking for the verse that goes something like "The first generation to use the iPhone 666 will see the end", and I just can't find it!

But I agree, the signs just keep getting more obvious and people keep running the other way faster. When Israel rebuilds the Temple, then I'm digging a hole & getting in it. Until then, just keep leading by example to the lost. BTW, I'd estimate 10% of the adult men in my church are carrying. I don't think the preacher does, but at least half the deacons and many more. But we are a compassionate group... if a shooter came in, within seconds he'd be down, but within a minute or two several men would be standing over him praying that he accept Christ before his last breath and talking to him about it. It wouldn't matter to us why he did it, why he chose our church, but just that he chooses the right path at his last opportunity. Keeping it simple.

For anyone that wants to start the "ain't no God" discussion, just stop... no point to it. This is all I have to say.

I have a theory about most of these killers. Rush mentioned it before, but people don't say if the parents were in the home or if the kids were raised in daycare? Were they put on brain altering drugs and allowed to sit in front if video games all day? We need to get back to parenting. I was way too involved in my kids private affairs, but still she was able to get into enough trouble. People don't parent anymore. Time with the kids is important. It doeant have to cost money. Just give them your time.

I don't buy into it's the parents fault,,,this is not 1960 anymore ,kids are watched closer now,the fear of someone taking them or hurting them is a far bigger problem than in the past,,when I was a kid we ran free in the streets without a parent in sight any parent,this is a problem caused by society, video games, TV and computers play a part but it is not the root of the problem,,,,,,an overlooked piece of the problem is media,about all we see on the news is the bad news and they will run with it,,,,,there will be piece after piece about this shooting for at least a week,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you don't think that will have an effect on a childs mind well.................

Robin, I'm with you on that. But people keep looking for the verse that goes something like "The first generation to use the iPhone 666 will see the end", and I just can't find it!

But I agree, the signs just keep getting more obvious and people keep running the other way faster. When Israel rebuilds the Temple, then I'm digging a hole & getting in it. Until then, just keep leading by example to the lost. BTW, I'd estimate 10% of the adult men in my church are carrying. I don't think the preacher does, but at least half the deacons and many more. But we are a compassionate group... if a shooter came in, within seconds he'd be down, but within a minute or two several men would be standing over him praying that he accept Christ before his last breath and talking to him about it. It wouldn't matter to us why he did it, why he chose our church, but just that he chooses the right path at his last opportunity. Keeping it simple.

For anyone that wants to start the "ain't no God" discussion, just stop... no point to it. This is all I have to say.

come on TF,,,,,,,the state of things all the BS that happens is a strong argument that there is no GOD,,,don't hand me the free will argument..............

I mean think about it,,,,are we just entertainment and he's sitting back watching eating popcorn and saying ,,,,,,,,,WOW DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT ASSHOLE JUST DID,,,,,,,

The media will milk this for all its worth. Who was the shooter? Where did he live? Did his parents know? What did his classmates think of him? How about his next door neighbor? His 3rd grade teacher? After they have gotten everything they can from that, then it goes to gun debate, racism, Trump’s response, mental health (we are probably at week 3 by now) remembering the victims etc. But you will never hear about, does this 24/7 coverage about every aspect of encourage others to do it?

The media will milk this for all its worth. Who was the shooter? Where did he live? Did his parents know? What did his classmates think of him? How about his next door neighbor? His 3rd grade teacher? After they have gotten everything they can from that, then it goes to gun debate, racism, Trump’s response, mental health (we are probably at week 3 by now) remembering the victims etc. But you will never hear about, does this 24/7 coverage about every aspect of encourage others to do it?

It is amazing how these stories are dropped from sight If the shooter is not white or an American. BUT, whoa If He is a middle class white boy. I agree, the media is and will stay all over this.

There is a story link on World Net Daily that say 5 things you need to know.

1. He was a climate change believer
2. He said he had no motivation to do much. He stayed on the computer about 8 hours per day so he thought would help him get a software job.
3. He was a loner.
4. He blamed both Democrates and Republicans for the state of the country.
5. He was bullied a lot all through school.

Funny how you don't hear most of these facts from the MSM.

I don't buy into it's the parents fault,,,this is not 1960 anymore ,kids are watched closer now

It's not a question of being 'watched'. It's about what is 'taught' and 'caught'. Kids growing up without a dad in the house is a top priority problem. Yes, you and I were thrown out to go play. But dad was around and a role model. How a man treats a woman is a huge learning opportunity (father to mother). Nationwide, I'd say shooting video games have a greater influence on building a child's character than do fathers... let that sink in.

The el paso shooter, look at Robin's #2 point: 8 hours a day playing on his computer?

1. He was a climate change believer
2. He said he had no motivation to do much. He stayed on the computer about 8 hours per day so he thought would help him get a software job.
3. He was a loner.
4. He blamed both Democrates and Republicans for the state of the country.
5. He was bullied a lot all through school.
Funny how you don't hear most of these facts from the MSM.

But on the important stuff, like what brand of nail clippers did he use, they will be all over it. The #1 question I would ask: what mind-altering legal and illegal drugs has he been on?

Regarding your list, the 1st 3 & 5th are big indicators of being liberals.

I've got an idea. How about a federal sales tax on every copy of a shooter video game sold? Even 'free' games require paying the tax. Money from the tax will go toward a fund for victims/families of these shooter-type game players? $2 per copy? $5? I don't know, but make those who cause these problems to pay to fix them (as best money can).

The problem with public executions for mass shooters is that a lot of them kill themselves. I think that a lot of them do it for the "publicity" aka infamy. They don't feel they have anything worth living for (a product of our "prosperous" society that nevertheless denigrates the hard work required for prosperity) and are looking for a way to make a name for themselves.
On side note, I think that the same type of people who commit mass shootings would be the type of violent attention-seekers who might voluntarily participate in Roman-style gladiatorial contests. So there might be an alternative to mass shootings but some people wouldn't like it either.
Broadcasting executions is not new . I watched a couple as a Kid in the 1970's maybe early 80's . Including one of the first lethal injections .
As to some of the other post . Most mainstream media includes suicide , Gangland killings , accidents , accidental discharges , domestic violence and others when they count public shootings.
The El Paso killer may be Hispanic .
He also was a Globalists , universal economy , universal healthcare , environmental extremists .
The Dayton shooter was a satanist with lots of domestic issues .

Last edited:
That was from wickepedia. Here is a list since columbine.
http://www.villanovan.com/opinion/l...cle_be837bb6-16ae-11e8-b9dc-bfbfd95854b5.html
Maybe all don’t fit your criteria for mass shootings, but no one can say that we don’t have a problem.

The problem is not the weapon but the people. Change the mental health laws and start institutionalizing these nut case before they start shooting up folks. Don't deny me my ability to defend myself and family with what ever chosen weapon I feel is required. I guarantee the criminals will have those weapons. Make committing a crime with a firearm mandatory death sentence. No parole and out again, no more 30 or 40 years of tax payer supported food and housing. Use a firearm in the commission of a crime and you die. That will serve several purposes. Lower gun crimes and lower prison populations.

I don't like it but these shootings will continue and like it r not approve or disapprove in time the gun laws will change and in my opinion not for the better,,,,,,so the time is now if there is something you want you best buy it,and the same goes fr ammo,,,,regulations are going to change,,,,,it is just a matter of time:(:(:(:(

@grayghost668

I agree with you. That is the same logic I used when purchasing my AR15 platforms. I was concerned that hellirary would win, so I bought my rifles. I do see the DemoRATS continuing to push for more and more gun control and more and more people being stupid enough to buy into the lies and exaggerations. When the DemoRats start talking about doing more with Metal Health and mental Health laws, then I will believe they are really concerned .

Latest posts

Back