Good Guy with a Gun Kills Mall Shooter ‘Within Seconds’ of Shots Being Fired

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Well that is a pleasant surprise. Scratch one bad guy and praise one Good Guy (police Officer) who was able to respond and end the shooting withing seconds of first shots being fired. Full article pasted below.

"A good guy with a gun shot and killed an attacker at an Alabama mall “within seconds” of that attacker shooting and wounding two people.

WVTM reports that the good guy, a Hoover, Alabama, police officer, shot the gunman, who was then pronounced dead at the scene.

The incident occurred at Riverchase Galleria.

Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis said, “From the time that shooting took place, they engaged and it was safe within seconds that it happened. You don’t see that too often. So very, very proud of that.”

Hoover Mayor Frank Brocato said, “Unfortunately, an individual lost his life. Unfortunately, one of our police officers had to engage that individual. He did so as a professional. He did so at the risk of his own life. But he stepped in to protect thousands, and I’m grateful for that.”

WBRC reports that the incident occurred around 9:30 pm on Thanksgiving night. That 21-year-old Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford, Jr., who is now deceased, shot an 18-year-old twice following a physical confrontation. Bradford also shot a 12-year-old girl. The 18-year-old is in serious condition and WBRC indicates the female is “alert” and “talking.”"
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ills-mall-shooter-within-seconds-shots-fired/

I think now They say They didn't shoot the shooter but the one They shot was involved and had a gun .

Yeah, there is some doubt as to what roll the dead person had in the shooting. For the emotional sake of the officer, I hope the dead guy was the shooter or at least an accomplice of the shooter. Would be tough if the dead guys was just a bystander.

Guy had a firearm in his hand running away .

Yeah but that does not make him the shooter. It is still a good shoot but I am thinking about the officer who did the shooting. It is tough enough to kill the bad guy but a whole different story if you had to shoot one of the good guys. I am visualizing a good guy chasing after the bad guy, is spotted by the office, and then the good guy failed to properly respond to the officer's commands.

It probably was a good shoot , Im not 100% on that . Could have been gang type incident where one was shooter other pulled his weapon but then ran . Or could have been bystander that made a stupid decision . Either way Officer made Their decision .

Latest posts

Back