Dayton-mass shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of the schools worrying about gun shaped pop tarts, maybe there should be physiological testing held each year. These shooters don't just wake up and decide to go out and shoot a bunch of folks. They can spend less time and money teaching that is okay to pick your gender and more time testing for anti-social behavior and suppress anger. So tired of the assault weapon crap and the high capacity magazine crap.

I heard that police responded within 30 seconds because it happened in a busy "nightlife" part of town where there are always a lot cops around that time of night. According to the report I heard, all the shooting took place in under a minute. It shows we can't be relying on police in these situations because no matter how fast they can get there, the bad things happen faster.

Since he shot his sister, was she the target and everyone else just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Funny how the MSM is not screaming about the 50 shot in a Demo controlled --big time gun controlled cities. I guess they don't count, because the liberals control the city and that would prove their stupid gun control laws are not working.

He is pro Antifa and supports Elizabeth Warren
He can be supporting flying saucers, for all I care.

I never approved of home schooling, but I completely understand and sympathize with parents when they pull their kids out of school.

When I was a kid, it was a problem when we were making out in the hallways, smoking in the bathroom, or getting busted making hashish pipes and bongs in shop class.

Now, teachers have to be armed, kids have anxiety attacks (along with the vomiting, diarrhea, and chronic nightmares to go along with this fear) because they're (legitimately, I might add) afraid of getting killed in math class, and politicians say the problem can be addressed with buckets of rocks.*

I would be scared shitless, too.

*According to a Pennsylvania school superintendant named David Hesel.

Kevin, I didn't see anything that said this guy was home schooled? Do you have a reference?
I don't know if he was home schooled or not, you just misunderstood me because I didn't express myself well.

I meant to indicate that I have problems with home schooling, but I can see why parents do it when they have to worry about crazy people coming into the school and killing their kids (Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc.).

He can be supporting flying saucers, for all I care.

I never approved of home schooling, but I completely understand and sympathize with parents when they pull their kids out of school.

When I was a kid, it was a problem when we were making out in the hallways, smoking in the bathroom, or getting busted making hashish pipes and bongs in shop class.

Now, teachers have to be armed, kids have anxiety attacks (along with the vomiting, diarrhea, and chronic nightmares to go along with this fear) because they're (legitimately, I might add) afraid of getting killed in math class, and politicians say the problem can be addressed with buckets of rocks.*

I would be scared shitless, too.

*According to a Pennsylvania school superintendant named David Hesel.
Its not a then and now thing . Nothing is new with mass shootings or killings . You just have to search for reports that occurred before 24 hour news . We had warnings and " training " in the 1970's .

I know (I grew up in the 70s).

My point is now there is wider coverage with the Internet, the news, and so on....and it gets rubbed in peoples' faces more.

Also, I really do believe that there were fewer mass shootings like this in the past. Something has changed, and I don't know what it is. The gun laws seem more restrictive now than in the past. Drugs have always been around, and so has alcohol. Mental illness is better recognized today than in the past.

So, I don't know.

I am a gun collector and I enjoy shooting, but even I believe in certain limits.

It is--for example--perfectly legal to own a flamethrower (with no paperwork), which scares me. I think it's only a matter of time until some crazed maniac decides to spray flaming jellied gasoline all over the inside of a nightclub or school.

I got this in my email:
mail.jpeg

$499.00.

I emailed the company back, and told them never to contact me again.

Also, I've been considering emailing my congressman with this and asking them to be proactive (not that it will do any good, but at least I'll have tried).

I know (I grew up in the 70s).

My point is now there is wider coverage with the Internet, the news, and so on....and it gets rubbed in peoples' faces more.

Also, I really do believe that there were fewer mass shootings like this in the past. Something has changed, and I don't know what it is. The gun laws seem more restrictive now than in the past. Drugs have always been around, and so has alcohol. Mental illness is better recognized today than in the past.

So, I don't know.

I am a gun collector and I enjoy shooting, but even I believe in certain limits.

It is--for example--perfectly legal to own a flamethrower (with no paperwork), which scares me. I think it's only a matter of time until some crazed maniac decides to spray flaming jellied gasoline all over the inside of a nightclub or school.

I got this in my email:
View attachment 9508

$499.00.

I emailed the company back, and told them never to contact me again.

Also, I've been considering emailing my congressman with this and asking them to be proactive (not that it will do any good, but at least I'll have tried).

Acan of hair spray works just as well, and it's only $5.95 plus tax.

I don't know if he was home schooled or not, you just misunderstood me because I didn't express myself well.
I meant to indicate that I have problems with home schooling, but I can see why parents do it when they have to worry about crazy people coming into the school and killing their kids (Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc.).

Kevin,
I don't think that's the main reason at all why parents choose to homeschool. Yes, there are school shootings, but not near enough statistically to worry about it. Instead, I think there are 2 main reasons: 1) kids are trouble makers and parents basically declare 'homeschooling' instead of just letting the kid be a proper dropout. And #2) parents who want their children taught both properly and without the liberal bias. I'm not sure which group is bigger, but between them they dominate the 'reasons' list.

BTW, I have no idea how you can stop people from easy access to napalm. Styrofoam and gasoline, mix carefully. Does a wonderful job for the purpose intended (imbedded flaming incineration). It has it's place: it's a great way to get a stubborn burn pile going. And I suspect it'd work great on a cluster of Antifa morons (no loss there).

Latest posts

Back