Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It’s hard for me to imagine anything so overwhelming to consider ending your life. I believe in euthanasia and see no problem with shortening your suffering when faced with a terrible disease, but not just for life’s ups and downs. I’ve been poor and well off, I’ve had my heart broken and been on top of the world with new romance. It’s all just part of life. I am sure of one thing though. If you end it during a low period you definitely will not get to experience the next high period.

it has changed most everything,,,,it's no longer safe to go to any kind of gathering,now I do my shopping early morning to avoid the crowds there are things you just can not find on the shelf and when you do the price has skyrocketed (ammo),and that friggen damned mask,,,and I have never spent so much time hiding at home as now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I see no change in sight I expect things to get worse

this virus has definitely proven the strength of family and close friends, how well everyone can get along . Especially the younger kids in the family, they feel very sad but I have been taking turns letting them go with me to do simple things for some of the older folks in our community. Simple thing from picking up groceries , drug store pick up to outdoor task and picking up or sending mail for them. It has made them feel good to help and gets them out of the house. The plus for me is teaching the youth that its good to help out with the simple things in life, as we get older things that we take for granted are much harder for the elderly, especially the one’s who don’t drive and are dependent on others because they have no family close by. Never hurts to lend a hand.

@ Acdoctor

You have a good heart for children and young people, I think that's very nice and good.
Children should be protected, especially now, but protected in the sense that they can live a carefree life, because their future will still be anything but easy.
Here in Europe people are now shooting at very young children, they are being forced and they are being broken, what the authorities are doing here at the moment against the children is unbelievable, if parents had done this earlier then the children would have been taken away from them and You outsourced.

I put a video here for you, even if you don't understand the language you will be shocked by the pictures, I wonder what damage is being done here, these children are suffering from it and that is simply bestial.

@ Acdoctor

You have a good heart for children and young people, I think that's very nice and good.
Children should be protected, especially now, but protected in the sense that they can live a carefree life, because their future will still be anything but easy.
Here in Europe people are now shooting at very young children, they are being forced and they are being broken, what the authorities are doing here at the moment against the children is unbelievable, if parents had done this earlier then the children would have been taken away from them and You outsourced.

I put a video here for you, even if you don't understand the language you will be shocked by the pictures, I wonder what damage is being done here, these children are suffering from it and that is simply bestial.

Same here, the world is not as it used too be, just the other day a very young child was shot in her crib someone doing a drive by shooting on some guys at the next house on that street. I think the girl was two years old, she made it but it will be a long recovery for her and her family, the world is going to eat itself if this evil is not removed.

It is worth the time you spend with the young ones to teach them how to do things and to be helpful to others. We have guardianship over three of our grandkids...twins are 15, little one is 9. I expect them to be helpful, and we teach them how to do things. Grandson today has the (not so) fun job of restocking firewood in the dry racks and splitting wood for kindling....a weeks worth of everything. It's now 8 degrees out, but will be alot colder in the next few days.

This man who is fleeing from the police here is not a murderer or a felon.
His crime was unique, he wore no mask in the open air and hugged a friend and patted him on the back.

Welcome to Germany in 2021 and this is absolutely no joke, you can see the history of 1930 repeat, Führer Merkel and Gestapo greetings.
If any of you are planning to go to Germany anytime soon, I would consider it very carefully and take out good life and legal protection insurance.

This BS scam never changed a thing for us. We still go where we want, when we want and do what we want. I still shake hands when greeting someone and the wife still hugs her friends. We have never worn the stupid face mask yet and never will. But to each their own.
We live in a very low population area and never travel to a large city. Even if we did live in a city we wouldn't change a thing about how we live.

This scam has killed half a million people. Wearing a mask isn’t too much to ask, but I agree closing down businesses for a year is insane. I’ll even give that a quarter of the people counted were dying anyways. 400k ish is still a lot of people that died. I can’t wait to get my vaccine and put this crap behind us.

The Mask attack is over if you want it

1614386235162.png

I can only hope that Americans stand together. I know my mom was worried when I told her that a Representative here in Texas was trying to get a bill passed to do away with mask.

I really don’t understand the resistance to masks. If you can keep from spreading an illness to another is it really too much to ask when in public spaces?

If a person is 'at risk" I can understand their concerns. I am healthy and not over 65. Is there a risk, of coarse of catching Covid, but with all the data out there, this virus is not as catching as at first thought and the Covid infections are a lot less than what is actually reported. The test are askew and so is the death rate. There is no way 500,000 have died from Covid. Why has everything else gone out the window when it comes to infections like the flu. I am tired of the face diapers. Been wearing one everyday I have to go to work. No other time.

I really don’t understand the resistance to masks. If you can keep from spreading an illness to another is it really too much to ask when in public spaces?
Yes Brent it is. I've been asked a couple to wear a mask. My answer is always NO. Go ahead and wear one if it makes you feel better. But we all know that theses silly masks are ineffective and useless. Besides, they make a person look like an fool.

The only problem is, it won't just stay with the mask, today mask, tomorrow FFP2 mask, the day after tomorrow curfew and so on.
Do not you believe that? Then see how it works in Europe, here there is already a country that has declared a whole part of its own country as a "restricted zone" despite the mask requirement, although the Corona cases there in the province are not higher than in the rest of the country and the population of this sub-state is locked up with military police and normal police and you are prevented from driving to the rest of the country, except with a PCR test that is not older than 48 hours.

Latest posts

Back