Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am sure she is disappointed. My 17 year old granddaughter will still graduate but without a prom, senior trip or graduation ceremony the way it is looking. She is terribly disappointed but alive and healthy which is what is important.

The date is in October, that part hasn't changed, but everything else will probably have to change because of where it was going to be held. She already had plane tickets and reservations that all had to be cancelled.

My life has change little. I am not a social person, so the lack of a social life is nothing. What I do miss is my range visits and trips to the hardware store. The delayed delivery and shipping does cause additional planning. I do have to admit I had not calculated that into my prepping plans. Things I used to get same day or in just two or three days is now taking many weeks to get.

I guess I can say I miss my "dates" to the local hardware store. They had free popcorn and a soda before all the shutdowns. I really hope they start that back up when everything settled down. Right now only 1 person per household allowed in the stores now. I'm glad that I can stay home and not have to go and keep hunny company.

People are still getting married. I think spending all that money on something more practical like a house or something is way more practical anyways.... but hey, I’m a guy, what do I know about such things?

Yep, I'll go along with that, rent a $50 preacher and put the $10,000 wedding cost on a home and repent later!

it changed me internally. But in a good way. I'm talking more to God but even more so I'm Listening More to what he has said will come to pass. It has refueled my awareness to be prepared, day to day routine I admit I had become lax in my thinking and preparing. Prepper Beastmode Engaged full force now. My family thinks I've lost my marbles. I just tell them well when you walking around when shtf happens, you'll start finding them. You can thank me then. #PrepOn this generation we all are spoilt to modern conveniences.

Everyone here is still working on the job or from home, except for my daughter in law, who was working at a grocery deli. She quit to take care of her son and the other children.

We were already prepared. We all cashed in short term investments and took out excess cash.

This is giving us all the time to expand garden and chicken coops. Also time and a necessity to expand our home schooling functions.

Those will all prove to be very valuable to your group Rellgar as the true and long effects of this virus take hold of our nation and the world. I’m sure you are counting your blessings for the slowness of this disaster as I am.

I am sure she is disappointed. My 17 year old granddaughter will still graduate but without a prom, senior trip or graduation ceremony the way it is looking. She is terribly disappointed but alive and healthy which is what is important.

Don’t you think the schools will end up doing a late graduation for these kids? I can see that happening. Proms? Not so much.

Don’t you think the schools will end up doing a late graduation for these kids? I can see that happening. Proms? Not so much.

My son in law sits on the school board and they are trying to come up with a way to let the kids have a cap and gown ceremony doing social distancing and have the ceremony be viewed online. Or maybe do a ceremony with social distancing and only the mother and father attending. Since the auditorium will be less than capacity social distancing would not be an issue. No grandparents, no guests and no siblings. My granddaughter leaves to attend college in the fall or atleast that is the plan thus far. Her ambition is nursing and with all the medical personnel we are losing she will probably be needed. I guess everything is up in the air right now.

We are not what we have, we are what we have experienced, learned and passed on!! Never think someone with a lot of “things” is happy, fulfilled or loved.
No doubt that things don’t bring fulfillment but I liked the saying of you can cry in your jaguar just as easily as a pinto....
Seriously, I do like comforts and would really miss everything I have worked hard for but things are just things. As long as you have health everything else is just gravy....

Currently runs in Berlin just an Antifademo, even if there have been brawls between the police and the leftists is the police but very nice and lets the militant demonstrators run beautifully, for the Berlin police is rather the exception, because you are in recent days against demonstrations against Corona demonstrators extraordinarily brutally proceeded and peaceful people at freezing temperatures with water cannon and batons have driven away. Here you can clearly see the two-class society that is promoted in Europe with all means, this development is very alarming.

Any other large gathering of people in Germany would have long since been put down, especially with these distances, but at Antifa people like to look away.

In our "Corona Laws" it is stated that the measures against Corona must be proportionate, that there must not be counterproductive things, for example, that the measures cause greater consequential damage in other areas.

Sounds good, doesn't it? The reality is different. Psychiatry and psychiatrists have no more capacities, the psychiatry and its clinics are full and there are waiting times, that is waiting times for people who urgently need help and who are very badly off because they can no longer work due to the measures, receive no salary and their existence has been destroyed. These people are now left hanging and many of them will probably soon surround themselves. This interests no one in politics, although the Corona numbers are always lower we held on to the lockdown and every day with lockdown destroys hundreds of livelihoods.

The young people suffer the most, they lose their jobs first, can no longer find a job and are isolated. Now there are more and more families out of fear and state terror mask obligation for your own children in their own four walls decree, I wonder really how this ends with our society, parents take so in purchase that your children who otherwise already have enough problems are now at home still psychologically broken and find that even justified.

You can see where the Corona state dictatorship and media dictatorship leads us, directly into the abyss, one day there will be a settlement in this regard.

If you look in history books at pictures from around 1930, and look at pictures from today, you will see that governments have learned nothing from history.

The dirty means of that time are brought out again and we slip back into the exact same history.

At that time it was the Nazis what was to be condemned very much, today it is the "Democratic" government with Nazis actually has nothing to do but the people with informers and police violence terrorizes, that in the name of Corona.

I advise you to watch these videos to see for yourself how the situation is in Europe, and do not make the mistake of coming here. I don't know what Sleeping Jo will do to you regarding Corona, but prepare for hard times.

The politicians, the super rich and the big social media leaders are profiting from all this, for them we are just a piece of dirt and some virus slingers at the moment.

These people in the videos have done nothing wrong, except that they received visitors at home and were betrayed by their own neighbor, or that they ran into the police at the wrong time or wanted to help someone from primitive police violence.

Brutale Körperverletzung an Polizeibeamten durch junge Frau - Demo Berlin 25.10.2020‼ - YouTube

(154 Teil 1)Spaziergang mit Jenny 23.1.21, Pol Zugriff - YouTube

https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v3/s...12e5ee5e85d6ab5e5b523c51d09d717044464a/e327b0

Last edited:
In Germany behind the Saxon Parliament in Dresden, a man set himself on fire on Friday afternoon. Paramedics took the seriously injured man to a hospital. There he died a short time later. Since this happened near the Saxon Parliament, police are investigating whether the act was politically motivated. Because several witnesses had to watch the horrific scenes, a crisis intervention team arrived and cared for the people.

A very sad event, even if you do not know the circumstances, I would say that this person probably killed himself out of despair over the lockdown. At the moment, a lot of people are committing suicide here, too, but no one is interested.

Latest posts

Back