COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The national guard have been nationalized. I predict the military draft will be activated this year as well. I also predict we will be attacked and at war sometimes this year.

I've spent time thinking about this. I don't see the draft, the army doesn't need/want worthless bums. War? This is more likely than ever. How, who, when? Big questions. But China will be on one side of the battle, and I predict a whole bunch of countries on the other.

And the war will start smaller. I can see lots of countries 'penalizing' china by cancelling debt. They'll never pay up, but there are other ways to collect. Africa owes China tons, cancel all the debt over CoVid19. China owes tons of US treasuries, cancel their value. Let it start financially. And let the war battles follow. Wars always start with economic problems.

That's the type of attack that's expected. Sabotage of our power grids.
Agreed... they wouldn't need anything as fancy as an EMP to take down the grid. Look at what they did at Metcalf... it was luck that kept that sub from being a much larger loss! Replacement transformers are now only made in China and there is a lead time of several years. The fact that sub supplies power to DOD Valley in San Jose wasnt lost on me! Ted Koppel's Lights Out is a very interesting read on how vulnerable our electric grid is...

Agreed... they wouldn't need anything as fancy as an EMP to take down the grid. Look at what they did at Metcalf... it was luck that kept that sub from being a much larger loss! Replacement transformers are now only made in China and there is a lead time of several years. The fact that sub supplies power to DOD Valley in San Jose wasnt lost on me! Ted Koppel's Lights Out is a very interesting read on how vulnerable our electric grid is...
I read Koppel’s book and I thought they were only made in Korea?

I read Koppel’s book and I thought they were only made in Korea?
I had to go back and look, and the book says "over seas"... the 2 year lead time on the big LPT's is spooky. I've got a friend that works for a transformer refurbishing company in MN. I'll see if he has specifics on the LPT manufacturing sites...

Thought I would share some GOOD NEW!

"This is the Beginning of the End of the Pandemic" - Dr. Stephen Smith Announces Hydroxy-Choloroquine Study that is "Game Changer" in Battle Against Coronavirus“

Dr. Steven Smith then pointed out that not a single coronavirus patient under his care who was on the hydroxychloroquine regimen needed to be intibated.

This is outstanding news.

Dr. Smith revealed that in his treatment of coronavirus victims he has not seen a single patient under the age of 70 was not diabetic, pre-diabetic or obese.

dr.-smith-coronavirus-600x319.jpg

Dr. Stephen Smith: ... person has received five days or more of the hydroxychoroquine-azithro combination has been intibated. The chance of that occurring by chance according to my sons Elan and Hunter who did some stats for me are .000 something. It’s ridiculously low. It’s ridiculously low however you look at it. We were looking at selection bias in this situation. But I cannot think of a reason why. If all else is equal why people that received 5 days or more or even four days or more of this hydroxychloroquine-azithro regimen wouldn’t get intibated… It’s a game-changer. An absolute game-changer. I think this data goes to really support the French data… Laura, I think this is the beginning of the end of the pandemic.

Now THAT is some very exciting news!

WTF

Engineer tried to crash train into USNS Mercy in Los Angeles: Feds

"A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said."
Of course this happened in the land of fruits and nuts...where else??? :rolleyes:

A virus expert out of a research facility in Massachusetts that's working with the Government was explaining the research on Foxnews. I don't know if it was a slip but he mentioned the National Virus Depository being located in Galveston Texas and researchers from around the world do research out of their on viruses.

My first thought, I was born their, second thought, damn place does get hurricanes, third thought, it's a flat small island

sigh

my sister lives close to there

US States with 100 or more deaths from COVID-19 as of 2 Apr 2020

New York .. 2,219 (+505 +29%)
New Jersey .. 355 (+88 +33%)
Michigan .... 337 (+78 +30%)
Washington .. 254 (+29 +13%)
Louisiana ... 273 (+34 +14%)
California .. 215 (+34 +19%)
Georgia ..... 154 (+29 +23%)
Illinois .... 141 (+42 +42%)
Massachusetts 122 (+33 +37%)
Florida ..... 101 (+16 +19%)

US States with 100 or more deaths from COVID-19 as of 2 Apr 2020

New York .. 2,219 (+505 +29%)
New Jersey .. 355 (+88 +33%)
Michigan .... 337 (+78 +30%)
Washington .. 254 (+29 +13%)
Louisiana ... 273 (+34 +14%)
California .. 215 (+34 +19%)
Georgia ..... 154 (+29 +23%)
Illinois .... 141 (+42 +42%)
Massachusetts 122 (+33 +37%)
Florida ..... 101 (+16 +19%)
Usually Georgia is near the bottom of most lists like quality of schools and stuff. This is one list I wish we were at the bottom off and not at #7....

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/cor...ng-cardiac-arrests-to-er-for-revival/2356265/
Grim New Rules for NYC Paramedics: Don’t Bring Cardiac Arrests to ER for Revival
As the coronavirus stretches New York City emergency rooms and paramedics to their limits, a regional EMT group has issued new guidelines almost unthinkable even days ago -- if someone's in cardiac arrest and you can't revive them in the field, don't bring them to the emergency room.

The newly implemented order that takes effect Thursday was implemented in an effort to control the surge of patients in hospitals due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

The guidance from the Regional Emergency Medical Services Council of New York City applies to the city as well as Nassau and Suffolk counties. The group, known as REMSCO, is the state-designated coordinating authority for the region.

I am speechless! The Governor of Georgia did not know until yesterday that people with COVID-19 that were asymptomatic could transmit the disease.

"This is a game changer"

https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-go...mptomatic-people-transmit-coronavirus-1495695
GEORGIA GOV. BRIAN KEMP SAYS HE DIDN'T KNOW ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE COULD TRANSMIT CORONAVIRUS
"The reason I'm taking this action, like I've continued to tell people, I'm following the data, I'm following the advice of Dr. [Kathleen] Toomey," Kemp said in response to a reporter's question at a press conference on Wednesday.

"Finding out that this virus is now transmitting before people see signs, so what we've been telling people from directives from the CDC for weeks now that if you start feeling bad, stay home... those individuals could've been infecting people before they ever felt bad. But we didn't know that until the last 24 hours. And as Dr. Toomey told me, this is a game changer for us."

gOuuMlY.jpg

I've spent time thinking about this. I don't see the draft, the army doesn't need/want worthless bums. War? This is more likely than ever. How, who, when? Big questions. But China will be on one side of the battle, and I predict a whole bunch of countries on the other.

And the war will start smaller. I can see lots of countries 'penalizing' china by cancelling debt. They'll never pay up, but there are other ways to collect. Africa owes China tons, cancel all the debt over CoVid19. China owes tons of US treasuries, cancel their value. Let it start financially. And let the war battles follow. Wars always start with economic problems.

Any advice for preparing further for this sort of SHTF event?

Latest posts

Back