City People Driving

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 6889

These don't look like city people to me.

They were from Grand Rapids. The second largest city in Michigan. They were heading to Mackinaw Island when they stopped in Cadillac to get lunch. The funny part that I forgot and left out is the women sitting inside of the car in the picture was at the front left and put her hand on a large rotten branch and when she pushed on it, it broke and put about a 1.5 to 2" deep dent on the front left bumper. I should of took a picture of that also.

All three seemed to be a bit off.

most outsiders haven't got a clue how to drive down narrow country lanes, they are too used to driving nose to tail in the cities, if you don't get out of some UK urban centres very early it'll take 50 minutes to "drive" 7 miles.
you see them crawling down the lanes at 20mph and breaking every 20ft or so, pathetic.

When I have to go to Grand Rapids for a VA appointment or for what ever. I have to time it so I do not hit the incoming city traffic jam or the outgoing at the end of the work day traffic jam going North. It sucks, there is always some joker that just sits in the fast lane and drives the speed limit. People need to learn the common courtesy that if you are driving slower and someone is behind you get over for a minute so that people can pass you. God forbid if there is an accident. People drive 2 miles an hour so they can gawk at what ever is going on.

Latest posts

Back