City People Driving

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaterielGeneral

Reaction score
I was helping an Army buddy from the guard and while we were gone a guy came to his house and asked his wife if she could help him and his friends get unstuck. She said when her husband got home she would send him down.

Apparently a women with a car rental and a female and male friend stopped in Cadillac for lunch and instead of going the way they got off the HI way they went a different way and got lost and their GPS took them down a two track and instead of stopping when the trail got rough they kept going, LOL.

FYI, the women on the right was driving and the gentleman was giving the bad advise.

car 1.jpg

I was helping an Army buddy from the guard and while we were gone a guy came to his house and asked his wife if she could help him and his friends get unstuck. She said when her husband got home she would send him down.

Apparently a women with a car rental and a female and male friend stopped in Cadillac for lunch and instead of going the way they got off the HI way they went a different way and got lost and their GPS took them down a two track and instead of stopping when the trail got rough they kept going, LOL.

FYI, the women on the right was driving and the gentleman was giving the bad advise.

View attachment 6874

It is of my experience that "city people" drive far better than people of lesser populated areas. Logic would dictate that in areas of increased population/stop and go traffic/+more twists/turns one would by default become a far more defensive driver.

Last edited:
most outsiders haven't got a clue how to drive down narrow country lanes, they are too used to driving nose to tail in the cities, if you don't get out of some UK urban centres very early it'll take 50 minutes to "drive" 7 miles.
you see them crawling down the lanes at 20mph and breaking every 20ft or so, pathetic.

most outsiders haven't got a clue how to drive down narrow country lanes, they are too used to driving nose to tail in the cities, if you don't get out of some UK urban centres very early it'll take 50 minutes to "drive" 7 miles.
you see them crawling down the lanes at 20mph and breaking every 20ft or so, pathetic.

car 1.jpg

These don't look like city people to me.

So is it to be implied that people from cities (80% of the population) are lesser drivers than people of lesser populated areas (less traffic, less interference from other drivers, slower pace life style)?

That would be the equivalent to someone arguing that city people are on average better hunters than people of rural areas because a good ol boy shoots himself in the foot.

Formula One anyone? Best drivers in the world come from major cities.

You try driving to work with people like this every day. Most rural folks would soil themselves or at the very least tense up...back up traffic. Chaos to some, normal to others.

Last edited:
My favorite was a young girl drove off a boat ramp. When asked by the fireman that pulled her out of the water why she replied hat the gps said to go that way!
a woman here drove into a ford because her sat nav told her too, her husband-in the passenger seat- was washed away and drowned, and she only survived because some brave chap jumped into the water, pulled her out and dragged her to safety.

View attachment 6874

I needed a good laugh to start the day,,thanks,,,,,,,LOL

View attachment 6889

These don't look like city people to me.

So is it to be implied that people from cities (80% of the population) are lesser drivers than people of lesser populated areas (less traffic, less interference from other drivers, slower pace life style)?

That would be the equivalent to someone arguing that city people are on average better hunters than people of rural areas because a good ol boy shoots himself in the foot.

Formula One anyone? Best drivers in the world come from major cities.

You try driving to work with people like this every day. Most rural folks would soil themselves or at the very least tense up...back up traffic. Chaos to some, normal to others.

no you are right,,,they look like dumb asses and those come in all shapes and sizes

I like my shed,,,FYI most country folk do not have a very high opinion of city people ,just as city people think most country people are ignorant hillbilly's

You're absolutely right and I understand this. However some here like to try to take deliberate potshots but don't like it when those potshots are returned.

Personally I don't have a problem with hillbillies...I just have a problem with assh*les.

You're absolutely right and I understand this. However some here like to try to take deliberate potshots but don't like it when those potshots are returned.

Personally I don't have a problem with hillbillies...I just have a problem with assh*les.

I am no angel myself but we are all here together and should try to make the best of it

I know easier said than done,

a woman here drove into a ford because her sat nav told her too, her husband-in the passenger seat- was washed away and drowned, and she only survived because some brave chap jumped into the water, pulled her out and dragged her to safety.
There's one excuse to get rid of your spouse!

Latest posts

Back