Chicken/egg question

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new expanded free range area should have been done today but it looked like a hellofa storm was moving in and the guys left before putting the gate door in because of that...it didnt rain and 5 minutes after they left, sun came back out...oh well! said he'll be back early in morning to get it done....after all..it is Friday and I paid them before they left! That was before the sky turned black for 5-10 minutes!

I put on layers of clothes, leather bee gloves and crawled under coop and got out my ill rooster. I put him in the infirmary. He is eating and drinking.

Not sure what type meds to give him. He has been limping so maybe his old bones are just giving out.
Poor thing.
Our roosters never live to be old. They always battle something out and lose.

I would have loved to see you crawling under that coop, though. 😆 Way to go for getting creative!

I put on layers of clothes, leather bee gloves and crawled under coop and got out my ill rooster. I put him in the infirmary. He is eating and drinking.

Not sure what type meds to give him. He has been limping so maybe his old bones are just giving out.

You know what to give him in his water.

I put an end to rattlesnakes. Can’t stand them. Nor copperheads. Vicious creatures.
Pussycats compared to cottonmouths. We have all three at BOL1. I have yet to see any kind of snake at BOL2, even down in the marsh, but I wear snake boots anyhow.

I have worked in the woods a lot , including wading through alligator and snake infested swamps , chest deep , with the forestry commission . Cottonmouths occasionally without any prodding will simply see you and come slithering for you in an attack mode . Only once did I have a rattlesnake race after me . I actually had a foot race with the rattlesnake snake in pursuit for maybe 50 yards . A snake can travel fast . That race ended when I ran by a stick , picked it up and killed the snake . I found out later why that rattlesnake was so hell bent on biting me . Only an hour or so before I walked up , someone had ran a brush cutter over the top of the snake , not being aware they had went over a rattlesnake .

Latest posts

Back