Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching the TV series "Revolution". Three episodes into Season 2. It really annoys me how many times so far in the series that someone wraps their hands around a neck, and the owner of the neck doesn't immediately get out of it lmao. It's literally the easiest chokehold to escape from. Smh.

I've been watching the TV series "Revolution". Three episodes into Season 2. It really annoys me how many times so far in the series that someone wraps their hands around a neck, and the owner of the neck doesn't immediately get out of it lmao. It's literally the easiest chokehold to escape from. Smh.

I've been watching the TV series "Revolution". Three episodes into Season 2. It really annoys me how many times so far in the series that someone wraps their hands around a neck, and the owner of the neck doesn't immediately get out of it lmao. It's literally the easiest chokehold to escape from. Or how many times they pick a lock without a tension wrench lmao. Smh.

I've been watching the TV series "Revolution". Three episodes into Season 2. It really annoys me how many times so far in the series that someone wraps their hands around a neck, and the owner of the neck doesn't immediately get out of it lmao. It's literally the easiest chokehold to escape from. Or how many times they pick a lock without a tension wrench lmao. Smh. (Shaking My Head)

Last night when I went out to feed I did a head count and one cow was missing. I finally found her at around 10 pm. She was over the hill from the house in the heavy timber. It looked like she was ready to give birth. I stayed with her for awhile and it looked like she was OK. This morning I got up at 4 and went out looking for her. I found some blood in the snow. Not a good sign. I found her under some trees and she looked fine but no calf. When it gets light out I'll look some more. I found some coyote tracks in the area, but a single coyote usually can't pack off a healthy calf by itself. A few days ago I saw some mountain lion and wolf tracks but nothing recent.

Latest posts

Back