Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, but if I'm remembering the sequence of events correctly, it went like this:

1. First, McConnell wasn't going to do it before 19th.
2. Then he changed his mind, as if to stab Trump in the back, sounding like he would expedite.
3. Then he came out and said, no he would not do it before the 19th, and then they'd have to have their senate trial with John Roberts presiding over the trial. So with Trump having only 1 day left in office, they couldn't complete the process per the Constitution in time. You can't impeach someone not in a post/position. Nancy et al could begin the process, but that is all. No time now for Senate trial and vote for conviction.

Me thinking out loud, I suppose charges could be brought by some party or parties in a regular trial process, but Congress is out of the picture once the President is out of office.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-2/section-4/impeachment

I'm not sure about WW3 but COVID-19 didn't just escape from a Chinese lab it's biological warfare by the CCP. And yes, there were a lot of shenanigans in our elections but not necessarily by Russia although I'm sure they're involved. Those shenanigans needed to be investigated. Hearings don't solve jack shit.

The problem is the point of no return is already behind us. Not only in the USA. So i'm affraid we need to fight for our freedom or living as oppressed people without rights.
But people still aren't hungry enough to realize what's going on. And if they are waking up it would be to late perhaps.

Latest posts

Back