Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the last 2 ton of hay off the trailer and put in the barn just before dark last night. 30 ton to go. I'll start splitting firewood later this morning and get it in the wood shed. They're calling for rain and cooler temps this weekend, better get the roofing on the new duck house today.
Just remembered that the wife is coming home tomorrow. Better start cleaning the house too.

you up in the Great White North AC? .. must be expensive to get your cattle through the winter... no snow evah down here
Yes feed is expensive. Due to my medical bills I had to take out an operating loan to buy hay and feed. Every year is a little different here. The last 2 years we got our first snow in September, of course it doesn't last long that early. This summer has been exceptionally hot and dry and I've already had to start supplementing the range grass with some hay and mineral licks. These mineral licks come in 225 pound tubs that I place around the area. Even with the poor feed the cattle are all fat and happy. Normally I feed hay from late October to about the first of May. Most winters we have 3 - 6 feet of snow on the ground.

Even biden referred to her today as “very presidential”. Trump is forcing the light on the treasonous acts of our fbi, doj and cia.
DOJ as in Bill Barr has been given everything they need to start prosecutions. I am hoping Barr will not be linked into the corrupt CIA and FBI. Just how much does Clintons have on him is going to be the question?

The corruption seems to be everywhere. There are not enough people with power trying to stop these treasonous people within our government.

Seems like our American protection agencies have been overtaken by deep criminal elements. Don’t see a way out of it unless there is a firing of all even remotely in charge and LOTS of prosecutions.

Latest posts

Back