Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe also does little or nothing against the fact that more and more US citizens are becoming zombies through fentanyl, the problem can no longer be explained away.
Important for Joe are only crooked deals, to stuff corrupt politicians in Ukraine with weapons and money and to betray his own citizens and your history.

Russia has posted the following video yesterday probably out of provocation, in Russia there are also drugs and alcohol problems but such pictures give you already hard to think.
We will be destroyed either by vaccines or by drugs, and the elite looks on laughing and the authorities don't care, in the end the authorities will probably hunt us down but this fight will cost you dearly.

No, it is not a zombie apocalypse movie.
It's just a normal day in Philadelphia.

1679572950055.jpeg

Just cleaned stove for the Summer. Anything special i should do other than close damper and take out ashes. Cant clean pipe because i had to agree to 3 years service by installation company
Probably good thing you did. If they send a sweep out, you may have to clean again, but you will know how much creosote built up the few times you used it This year.
I would ask for chimney pics before and after each service. I know what I used to see when I cleaned my own. This way you can tell if 1. You are burning right wood and hot enough. 2. The correctness of the install 3. Pics will justify if they want to sell you an upgraded cleaning contract After 3 years.
Probably better than my method of using clothesline with a chain and seeing how white or black the clothesline was.

This can go into a few threads, Covid, climate change, pandemics, ect so I'm just putting it here in chat, but Catturd is not wrong at all. It's the Dems playbook for anyone who has not already figured this out. . . Since you are here, you probably already know.

It snowed almost all day here today, high temp 33 degs. Our road is breaking up pretty bad right now. Most is still covered in ice and snow, but some areas are down to mud and running water. Got stuck in the driveway with the Grand Cherokee 2 days ago.
As long as you and your wife are at home, life is good Bud.

There are several other forums. The one I was first on banned someone for saying whack‘em and stackem on a thread on property defense I was involved in that conversation but not banned. (and I should have been for the rules they were inforcing on him, I got a tractor). Canadian owned forums weren’t any good. I voluntarily left that.
Some other, that many people migrated to at that time, including 2 that had a humorous podcast was way too inclusive and I was banned as an Opie. A favorite term of the pig rider moderator. Even the 2 with the podcast left the trading post to go back to the Cannucks.
I have came here for a couple years ago and have been very happy with the conversations and information

@Danil54grl forgot the quote.

I think it is just the Chinese species (Wisteria sinensis) that is invasive. We have a couple of native species (Wisteria macrostachya and Wisteria frutescens) that I do not believe are.

All I know is the lake house/ former meth house I got at auction had it planted and it was growing into the house....the roots were over 100 feet long and all over the yard. I spent a week just trimming it out. THAT was a frustrating plant.

Latest posts

Back