Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this woman! Be sure and watch her twitter clip where she tears the Twitter ex employees to shreds!

1676031547675.jpeg

Love this woman! Be sure and watch her twitter clip where she tears the Twitter ex employees to shreds!

View attachment 18904

Stop giving the criminals your money. Withholding is voluntary. I've never allowed withholdings, so I've never let them take my wages.

And remember that Congress members DO NOT PAY INTO SOCIAL SECURITY...
When the SS was passed back in the 40's, some did not like the idea of paying for many years and getting little out for their money so, they tacked an attachment onto the law:
Congress members do not get (or need) SS because: they get 100% of their last paycheck for LIFE...what ever they earned at the end of their tenure, they get that much monthly for life. (besides what they earned from insider info)

And remember that Congress members DO NOT PAY INTO SOCIAL SECURITY...
When the SS was passed back in the 40's, some did not like the idea of paying for many years and getting little out for their money so, they tacked an attachment onto the law:
Congress members do not get (or need) SS because: they get 100% of their last paycheck for LIFE...what ever they earned at the end of their tenure, they get that much monthly for life. (besides what they earned from insider info)

No one needs to. It's voluntary. It's treated like it's compulsory. It's similar to the covid19 fake vaccine mandates, but much more ingrained into our government.

It's the same as the unconstitutional laws against our 2nd amendment.

Yes. The evil POS want to make sure we don’t have antibiotic…or the ONE right antibiotic for the next plandemic. Of course it will be Ivermectin all over again…doctors not allowed to give you the antibiotic that will cure you! Stock up on Ivermectin, just in case with Quercetin it is able to cure many viruses. Read Dr Zelenko’s posts from about a year ago. He lists everything he thought they would throw at us, and the CURE for them that we can currently still purchase!

I just chopped wood for the first time since my diagnosis!

I have to say, I'm glad I asked you guys about the woodstove vs. Cookstove when we moved here. This was the first time I got to choose my secondary heat source (other houses already had stuff) and I really love it. I am slowly learning how to cook on it, but I like having one that is free standing as opposed to ones that are inset. I would never go back now.

Anyway, I am so happy that I am regaining my strength! I had to take a lot of breaks and my husband and I got a good laugh at how wobbly I am, but it felt good.

Yes. The evil POS want to make sure we don’t have antibiotic…or the ONE right antibiotic for the next plandemic. Of course it will be Ivermectin all over again…doctors not allowed to give you the antibiotic that will cure you! Stock up on Ivermectin, just in case with Quercetin it is able to cure many viruses. Read Dr Zelenko’s posts from about a year ago. He lists everything he thought they would throw at us, and the CURE for them that we can currently still purchase!

I'm stocked up enough to make CDS for 50 years.

Latest posts

Back