Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin are you guys burning up boy we had a hot one today here. Awful humidity.
I was out to feed by 6 am. After I started out in the garden and was covered with sweat when I came in at 10:30 even though it was not "hot" at that time. I am still trying to catch up on my weeding battle that I feel like I will never catch up. 3 more wheelbarrow loads. My goat sure have been happy lately.

I have to leave the chickens in the run all day and night tomorrow because I am dog sitting my daughter's 3 German Shepherds. One is a pup. One is terrified of fireworks and some goob down the road is going crazy tonight. I hope he runs out.
I was out to feed by 6 am. After I started out in the garden and was covered with sweat when I came in at 10:30 even though it was not "hot" at that time. I am still trying to catch up on my weeding battle that I feel like I will never catch up. 3 more wheelbarrow loads. My goat sure have been happy lately.

Yeah I have one dog that is a scaredykat and some of my goats. We are already hearing them tonight in the distance so Maggie is under foot. Havent heard the goats going crazy tonight but if the fireworks get closer I will have to go sit with them out in the barn. They will go crazy if I dont.

Lol I have caught up with mine I think. For a couple weeks I hauled wheelbarrows full of weeds to the ducks and chickens. Now every time they see me the ducks come running looking for their goodies

download.jpeg

Last edited:
"you have insufficient privileges to post threads here." went to the Europe section,used to be able to post threads, now not so??

Latest posts

Back