Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and me both! Have had it for years. I closed it before I totally finished the article.
I had a PayPal account, but haven't used it in years. I'm not worried about it because I've changed credit cards several times over the years so they have no way of accessing my account.

My heart is just heavy right now. . . I know what maybe coming and I just don't know how much time we have left. We are prepared, but so much can actually be happening in the very near future. SO many have no clue. Talking with people at work, I just get the "Wow" on their faces.

Question for military folks. Brad at Full Spectrum Survival said that our military is training the troops to live Totally off grid and then says wonder what they know that we don’t. Is it unusual to be taught how to live off the grid in the military?
Sounds like what used to be called Survival Training. Something "new" is always being added.

Question for military folks. Brad at Full Spectrum Survival said that our military is training the troops to live Totally off grid and then says wonder what they know that we don’t. Is it unusual to be taught how to live off the grid in the military?
Gary would probably have the definitive answer.
I do know of a Naval training facility in basically desert, that a friend was stationed at. He was a grunt and his job was to hunt down and capture Pilots as part of pilot training. Resisting interrogation was part of this training also. Guess who the interrogator was?
Survivalism is some part of the training for most military.

I just read an article on building a Wood Gasifier. Sounds pretty simple. Back in 89 FEMA published a manual titled "Construction of a Simplified Wood Gas Generator for Fueling Internal Combustion Engines in a Petroleum Emergency". I'd like to see if I can find that manual sometime, but the article I'm reading in The New Pioneer seems like it has enough information to build one. Not sure what I'd use for right now though, other than it looks like a fun project.

Is it unusual to be taught how to live off the grid in the military?
Hi lady, first of all, we need to define what is "off grid" for the military...
1. if off grid means having your own generators and electricity to operate your equipment...they have been that way since the late sixties. All military rocket launchers, laser rangefinders, computers and GPS systems need to be re-chargeable and or solar-chargeable. Very few soldiers can even read an old map with coordinates any more.
2. if off grid means no longer depending on the standing electrical grid available to us "common" folks, then they are making fools of themselves. If any grid goes down, then it goes down for ALL...and only the Rangers or Special Forces get real survival training.
3. if off grid means being able to LIVE, FIGHT, WORK AND SURVIVE without electricity...the WOKE and the AWAKE will have the same problems we "common" folks have and will have more trouble to survive than us because we are ready and used to having the grid go down with tornados, hurricanes and wildfires already....
Do not worry about the hear-say of such training and worry MORE about why the ARMY has been acquiring and training soldiers how to use portable GUILLOTINES...seen on a now no-longer-available-video...

Last edited:
Hi lady, first of all, we need to define what is "off grid" for the military...
1. if off grid means having your own generators and electricity to operate your equipment...they have been that way since the late sixties. All military rocket launchers, laser rangefinders, computers and GPS systems need to be re-chargeable and or solar-chargeable. Very few soldiers can even read an old map with coordinates any more.
2. if off grid means no longer depending on the standing electrical grid available to us "common" folks, then they are making fools of themselves. If any grid goes down, then it goes down for ALL...and only the Rangers or Special Forces get real survival training.
3. if off grid means being able to LIVE, FIGHT, WORK AND SURVIVE without electricity...the WOKE and the AWAKE will have the same problems we "common" folks have and will have more trouble to survive than us because we are ready and used to having the grid go down with tornados, hurricanes and wildfires already....
Do not worry about the hear-say of such training and worry MORE about why the ARMY has been acquiring and training soldiers how to use portable GUILLOTINES...seen on a now no-longer-available-video...
Gary, guillotines are said to be used in the Tribulation, maybe they are practicing.

Prison must really suck in Idaho... A friend there was in diabetic shock (because all they use is the old kind and never the right amounts/timing) anyhow the nurse sees him in shock and sticks him with an epipen. Two weeks later, she returns and demands that he thank her for saving his life lol. What a nut job. I bet she just wanted him to state on camera that she did |the right thing| to try to dodge a lawsuit...

This was a surprise for me. . . But yes, it was even on The Gateway.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...illion-republican-candidate-christine-drazan/
1665446390269.png

Last edited:
Looks like Nike is trying to run away from the Democrats ! LOL
You are on the right "track"...yes pun intended...
Nike is only supporting the republicans since the BLUE demoncraps have such destroyed the economy that nobody is buying their expensive shoes any more, but buying FOOD AND GASOLINE with their hard earned (or hard stolen) cash. They just want ANYBODY back in power who can get the shoe sales back into the RED...yes pun intended....

Latest posts

Back