Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning I let the dogs out around dawn like every other day. A little later I looked out and there were 3 dogs running around playing in the back yard. Only one of the dogs was a coyote. A beautiful pale, almost white color. A couple weeks ago I saw the same coyote sitting by the fence watching us while we were sitting on the back deck.

Ain't it "terribly" funny and sad how America sends food, water, tents, medical help and even Aircraft carriers and the 7th Fleet to help after a hurricane, earthquake or volcano, and then, if America gets hit by something like Ian...Jack Shit shows up to help with his brothers Joe Shit, Need Shit, Give-a-shit and Don't Give a Shit.
Not to mention the whole Shit family: Dumb Shit, Dip Shit, Jack Shit Jr. and Dip Stick Shit....
MAGA and bring all the soldiers around the world home, stop all financial help or GIVE OUTS to ANYBODY. Let them learn to take care of themselves, feed themselves, build themselves, fight for themselves and LEARN TO APPRECIATE AMERICAS big heart and loving people.....that goes for the handouts inside of America too. If you need it, OK. If you abuse it, THAT IS TAX-MONEY-MISUSE: 10 years at hard labor: picking up trash on the highway, shoveling snow at the old folks home and guarding kids going to and from school.
Only that which YOU personally paid for has any real value to the person using it. Learn to appreciate the money you make and you will learn to appreciate YOUR LIFE TOO. No money, no job----no food, no house.
Bums, money suckers and parasites.

Last edited:
1664885420428.jpeg

A very cool and rare spotted zebra!

Ain't it "terribly" funny and sad how America sends food, water, tents, medical help and even Aircraft carriers and the 7th Fleet to help after a hurricane, earthquake or volcano, and then, if America gets hit by something like Ian...Jack Shit shows up to help with his brothers Joe Shit, Need Shit, Give-a-shit and Don't Give a Shit.
Not to mention the whole Shit family: Dumb Shit, Dip Shit, Jack Shit Jr. and Dip Stick Shit....
MAGA and bring all the soldiers around the world home, stop all financial help or GIVE OUTS to ANYBODY. Let them learn to take care of themselves, feed themselves, build themselves, fight for themselves and LEARN TO APPRECIATE AMERICAS big heart and loving people.....that goes for the handouts inside of America too. If you need it, OK. If you abuse it, THAT IS TAX-MONEY-MISUSE: 10 years at hard labor: picking up trash on the highway, shoveling snow at the old folks home and guarding kids going to and from school.
Only that which YOU personally paid for has any real value to the person using it. Learn to appreciate the money you make and you will learn to appreciate YOUR LIFE TOO. No money, no job----no food, no house.
Bums, money suckers and parasites.

I agree. I realize America is not perfect but, part of the reason that Europe has been able to financially prosper since WWII is because we tax payers in America footed the bill to cut them a break over the years. There comes a time though when we need to leave those countries to do for themselves.

It is kind of a damned if you do or don't situation.

I saw an article the other day about how mental illness/depression is raging in California amongst the 18-24 year olds. There was a comment in the comment section about how this problem has much to do with the way that that generation (and I would argue the prior) was given far too much with no expectation of responsibility. I think it was spot on.

It can be expanded to include other countries as well. Time to take off the training wheels and let it ride.

Those people you saw are the REAL PATRIOTS and AMERICANS that BELIEVE in their country and helping THEIR fellow PATRIOTS, Thats the attitude THIS country of OURS was built on!!! IT wasnt built on Liers democrat talk, and those in Washington that do NOTHING for the good people of this UNITED STATES. THANK GOD for the FIRST RESPONDERS, PATRIOTS and REAL PEOPLE in our country that STILL try to help their fellow man. I Pray that we can gets this country back to what it was meant to be and not what the DEMONCRATS are trying to push us into!!!! GOD BLESS OUR AMERICA!!!!!!!

I agree with helping each other in time of need. But I draw the line when my money is taken from me without my permission.
A few years ago one of my properties burned. Every single tree, twig and blade of grass burned, for miles around. I lost a bundle of timber value and at least 75% of the property value. No one offered me a nickel in help. I wouldn't of accepted it anyway. Life is full of risks. There's a fire burning just a couple miles to the north of us. Right now we aren't in danger, unless the wind shifts. That's life.

While I hate posting this, I feel it is necessary in order to spread the word so children can be protected from this filth!

“San Diego schools enlist Paula the Penis as part of gender-identity instruction​

1665006559436.png

San Diego Unified and Planned Parenthood that advised teachers to call biological males “people with a penis,” because, says Rufo, “according to the district, some women can have penises.”

“That’s where I come in,” says Paula the Penis, a biological female who regularly dons an inflatable penis costume and performs for schoolchildren all over California. “Though I was assigned a sex - female - at birth by a gender-binary-dominated societal structure, and though there is a powerful cultural association with being female and not having a penis, by putting on this costume, I can become a person with a penis, no matter my sex, or gender, or sexuality. I’m a walking, talking visual aid, doing my part to take the trauma out of childhood.”

SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE!

While I hate posting this, I feel it is necessary in order to spread the word so children can be protected from this filth!

“San Diego schools enlist Paula the Penis as part of gender-identity instruction​

View attachment 17517

San Diego Unified and Planned Parenthood that advised teachers to call biological males “people with a penis,” because, says Rufo, “according to the district, some women can have penises.”

“That’s where I come in,” says Paula the Penis, a biological female who regularly dons an inflatable penis costume and performs for schoolchildren all over California. “Though I was assigned a sex - female - at birth by a gender-binary-dominated societal structure, and though there is a powerful cultural association with being female and not having a penis, by putting on this costume, I can become a person with a penis, no matter my sex, or gender, or sexuality. I’m a walking, talking visual aid, doing my part to take the trauma out of childhood.”

SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE!
This is sick! No true biological woman can have a functional mans penis. Why is that even being brought into a school? All I can see is conditioning. . . Those are young kids in that classroom!! Just another way to confuse our kids at almost puberty aged? Some have already started, is my guess. Big Pharma is pushing this agenda since it is a major monetary assentive for that transgenders lifetime. Money, Money for them! I have seen the ones who regret the transition and many commit suicide. . . It really is a sad circle.

Believe it or not San Diego is one of the more saner cities in the Kommunist Republik.
Walked a couple miles to my BnB. from an Eagles concert a few years ago.
Didn’t have to trip over homeless people on the way.
LA yes
SF yes
SJ yes
OAK yes

There are some voices of reason in the Kommunist Republik.

The Middle East sends their Perverts here.
I still remember waiting to get paid for a delivery at a Yemini store. The joker came out of the back room, wanking his pecker through the whole store.
I told him to put his role of dimes away and pay me. Should have made him wash his hands.

Latest posts

Back