Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to our Preview post button?
FOUND IT!
Upper right corner, sheet with magnifying glass. Not sure why the powers to be like to confuse people like that.
NUdr18I.png

I am. I think my membership was less than $100 for a yr. Plus free fam. Member added. Maybe discount for another added, cant recall exactly. It was reasonable, but the pretty much daily calls are annoying if you donate. I don't answer anymore. I donate to whatever I choose, whenever I choose, or when I can, but I don't like the constant ongoing calls asking. I suppose that pretty much goes with territory for all orgs. One joins.

your not going to believe what happen yesterday, it started to rain so i rushed and got undressed put my robe on, my hair up in my shower cap, got my soap on a rope and hung around my neck ,slipped on my shower shoes and here i go out in to the rain, and there it was looked up no rain, no clouds just the sun shinning down, rain already came and gone within minutes I guess it was a good thing I didn't buy a lotto ticket either 😭

Latest posts

Back