Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been working inside today because Social Security was supposed to call at 9:30 and here i sit. I have outside work to do.

I have more Jade snap beans ready as soon as I get out there and pick them. Some more red beans by the weekend. Cucumbers, okra and squash out the ears. Waiting on my first ripe cantaloupe and my paste tomatoes are just hanging but not ripe yet. Grapes are almost. Finishing up blueberries. Butterbeans are loaded just waiting for them to fill out . No rest for the wicked :confused:

Concern for a friend in L.A. as mail delivery slows to a stop, it's going to be a death sentence in this era of Covid for those who receive their Rx meds by mail. Her meds are running out, and travelling to a pharmacy is out. Will have to wait to mid Sept to get the meds that should of been delivered last week

Chopping onions for dehydrator. Lots of tears being shed. Candle and fan are not enough Lol
my best advise ;)
gasmask.jpg

Concern for a friend in L.A. as mail delivery slows to a stop, it's going to be a death sentence in this era of Covid for those who receive their Rx meds by mail. Her meds are running out, and travelling to a pharmacy is out. Will have to wait to mid Sept to get the meds that should of been delivered last week
https://www.cvs.com/content/delivery/faq?icid=rxdelivery-tab-faqQ: Do all CVS Pharmacy® locations offer delivery?
A. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.

Q: Who will deliver my prescription?
A. If you requested 1 to 2 day delivery:
CVS Pharmacy uses national delivery services, including USPS.
If you requested on-demand delivery or same-day delivery:
CVS Pharmacy uses local couriers who have undergone a background screening and special training.

Latest posts

Back