Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been at it all day. on my 5th batch of beans. Been shelling and snapping as I go. Almost done with the beans for now. Next squash, okra, pickles, peppers and eggplant. Going to be a full week.
How are you preserving your eggplant? I have PC'ed with oil, garlic with tomatoes and pickled. What is your favorite? So far mine is PC'ed.

Have to go to Nashville for an appointment today. Its at 10:45 so that ruins my entire day.. I like early appointment so that i can be in and out and get some work done at home. At least my husband can come home after his show and be around in case mom needs him.

Robin i know driving in Nashville is not as bad as some Cities . I have a corporate lawyer wanting me to drive up to Nashville to give a deposition about something that happened at work about 5 years ago . I told him he could drive down to where I work or i could meet him in Murfreesboro but im not driving to Nashville for something i know very little about .

Psalm. Every time I go it seems they have turn down more of thenolder buildings and putting up new. Used to drive in 4 times pwr week and it's grown so much since then.

Latest posts

Back