Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually went to the doctor for myself for a change yesterday. Found some lumps and hunny made an appointment first thing yesterday morning and the doctor worked me in that afternoon. Hunny was able to go with me to the waiting room but not back to see the doctor. This was my first time seeing her as a patient even though I have technically been one for the last 12 years. I normally go with hunny for his checkups every year except this one so we have met. She felt what I felt and said she was going to expedite to get a mammogram and ultrasound done, but I have not been contacted yet to get an appointment. Tonorrow, or I guess I should say later today now we are going to a flea market to do some Christmas shopping. I think we just both need a good quality day together.

It’s been a crappy year for all of us. Not to say I haven’t had good times this year and am grateful for what I’ve gotten and accomplished, but The virus stopped most family gatherings, traditions and even how we eat food. This has affected everyone from kindergarteners to seniors. I hope we can get back to some sense of normalcy next year.

I actually went to the doctor for myself for a change yesterday. Found some lumps and hunny made an appointment first thing yesterday morning and the doctor worked me in that afternoon. Hunny was able to go with me to the waiting room but not back to see the doctor. This was my first time seeing her as a patient even though I have technically been one for the last 12 years. I normally go with hunny for his checkups every year except this one so we have met. She felt what I felt and said she was going to expedite to get a mammogram and ultrasound done, but I have not been contacted yet to get an appointment. Tonorrow, or I guess I should say later today now we are going to a flea market to do some Christmas shopping. I think we just both need a good quality day together.
I hope everything turns out good for you. I am very glad you are smart enough to get checked, and should more often. Being the caregiver in the family leaves little time to care of ones self, but since they are the glue that holds everything together it’s all the more important to get checkups

Do make sure to contact them ASAP. Get your mammogram so you know what is going on. Most likely nothing bad. I have had fibroid lumps for early 40 years.

I may be PMing a couple ladies here in the future. Right now I am ok, yesterday and the day I went to the doctor I have to admit was not so good. Hunny was making breakfast yesterday while we were talking and he made the comment what would I do without you. . . I am hoping for the best but we did have a nice get away at the flea market today and got a couple items crossed off our list. I am at the point I am not going to worry until I find out what it is. I was told by the Doc to expect a call for the scheduling but if I haven't heard by next week I will be calling.

Latest posts

Back