Burn remedy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A more recent study, from Australia, but talks about non-honey sources:
https://returntonow.net/2019/04/21/...-is-not-honey-new-testing-technology-reveals/

A new testing method has revealed nearly half of the honey sold in Australia, one of the world’s largest exporters of honey, is diluted with cheap sweeteners like rice syrup, wheat syrup and sugar beet syrup.

Yeah it's mostly Chinese selling this crap, there honey producers took a huge hit back in 2001, wiped out there bee populations, they rebuilt it with massive antibiotics and honey substitutes and then sold it cheap on the world markets.

Our U.S. beekeepers are really good at producing real raw unfiltered honey. Everyone here is fine if they buy from there local co-ops and farmers. The U.S agriculture dept. does keep a good job on keeping U.S. honey certified as raw unfiltered and labeled correctly, but only inspect 5% of all honey imports.
Damn Chinese screwing us over again and our politicians letting them.

We pay between $5 and $7 dollars for a pint of honey here. Over $ 10 a quart for olive oil. We pay $7.50 per gallon of gasoline. A cup of coffee on the highway here goes for up to $5 and NO free refills...Expensive but good quality. We know the bee keeper in HUNGARY!! GP
Damn, 7.50 a gallon of gas! I’m never complaining again....

Good idea, that is also why I wish to retire to Hungary. My house is fully paid, I have my own water, garden and my utilities and house insurance costs me less than $30 a month compared to over $ 900 a month in Germany for rent and utilities.

Gary can I ask how do you think Hungary and Eastern Europe will fare if the EU goes bust ( which apparently it is doing) From what I'm reading only four or so EU member states pay in morethan they take out, its reported that Romania, Hungary etc etc are almost reliant on EU funds to sustain their economies ??

Hungary etc etc are almost reliant on EU funds to sustain their economies ??
Things like this really stir me up...The most of the money which the EU pours into the different nations, does NOT go into the economies of these nations. It ends up in a Cultural development fund to upkeep an old landmark, into the EU forced and en-forced leaving the land untilled. The farmers get money to NOT PRODUCE, so that the prices stay high for those making the big money off of the food market. More money lands into the pot where the EU forced laws to protect the outer borders of the EU. More goes into supporting the political decision apparatus to keep the nation inline with the EU laws. Even more us pumped into the educational systems to keep them up-to-date. It may be true that many monies are switched from intended purposes to the wrong pockets. Corruption is in any and all levels of the gov't.
Hungary is still, like Romania, Poland, Chech Rep. and Croatia, still able to support themselves with food and water. If there are enough farmers, the land will survive. The other EU lands, import more food than they produce. If the EU collapses, all will have to fend for themselves.
PS: watch a few Black Friday videos of how stupid the human animal is about a few new TVs on sale. THEN interpret how they will act over the last food in the markets...

Things like this really stir me up...The most of the money which the EU pours into the different nations, does NOT go into the economies of these nations. It ends up in a Cultural development fund to upkeep an old landmark, into the EU forced and en-forced leaving the land untilled. The farmers get money to NOT PRODUCE, so that the prices stay high for those making the big money off of the food market. More money lands into the pot where the EU forced laws to protect the outer borders of the EU. More goes into supporting the political decision apparatus to keep the nation inline with the EU laws. Even more us pumped into the educational systems to keep them up-to-date. It may be true that many monies are switched from intended purposes to the wrong pockets. Corruption is in any and all levels of the gov't.
Hungary is still, like Romania, Poland, Chech Rep. and Croatia, still able to support themselves with food and water. If there are enough farmers, the land will survive. The other EU lands, import more food than they produce. If the EU collapses, all will have to fend for themselves.
PS: watch a few Black Friday videos of how stupid the human animal is about a few new TVs on sale. THEN interpret how they will act over the last food in the markets...

I agree but must take up one point, the EU has no money of its own, only what it takes from the member states with Britain france and Germany paying in the most, EG the UK pays in £14 billion a year yet only gets £8 billion spent back on it. I do think Poland, Hungary, Romania etc are probably better placed than their richer neighbours to be self reliant if their is a crash. I'm more interested in how well local communities function if or when the big money stops flowing, I recently visited Poland and was delighted to see than STILL millions of people outside the cities are almost self reliant on food, water and heating fuel, you still find local charcoal makers, blacksmiths, multi skilled mechanics, small scale weavers, shoe makers, leather workers, gun smiths etc thriving in Poland, and I believe its pretty much the same in the Czech Republic, I'm trying to find out how self sufficient your community in Hungary will be ? We are coming up on retirement age and are actually considering moving to Eastern Europe.

The average Hungarian worker on a normal job has a monthly net of under € 400. If they work for a large EU Co. like Audi or Mercedes then the net can climb to € 1500 monthly. My brother-in-law has a retirement of less than €300. With his garden, animals and welding shop, he is happy. All eastern EU countries get more than they pay, BUT they are used by the wealthy EU countries as a cheaper production possibility. Many there, including some of my wifes family, only get paid hourly wages, get no paid vacation, have no health insurance and if they get sick and cannot work,,,no pay. One of our nieces in Serbia pays €35 per month rent on her house. She only makes about
€ 150 a month. Where I live in Hungary, as town with 3000 population, over half are farmers, 20-30% are working in small factories and the rest are retired. We have several neighbors with UK, German, French and Dutch backgrounds. A small house with land costs under €10,000. We buy all our veggies and meat from locals. Wine from the neighbor costs € 1.00 per liter. We can legally make our own moonshine and have up to 50 liters in the house. WE can survive. Neighbors there still help each other, what I cannot say for Germany. My motorcycle fell over in a storm one night, was leaking petrol on the sidewalk. When I came out and found it and was standing it back up, the "neighbor" was watching me and said, "oh, I saw that happen last night"...I asked why didn't he ring the doorbell and tell me, petrol is running out!! -The answer:
"oh, I didn't want to bother you..."
You can imagine how he reacted to my answer: "well then, I won't ring your doorbell and bother you if your house starts burning..."
The eastern states were voted into the EU for some reason or the other, someone is profiting from it. All in a big plan to make more money from cheap workers and being able to buy cheap into the economy in each land.
Not sure if the UK will suffer in the Brexit. Not sure if the rest of the EU will either. I still think, each land has its own language, money, culture and possibilities. It worked before the EU for 1000 years. Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and other EU lands, burned and shredded their each monetary bills when the EU and the Euro came.
FRANCE did not, they put their Francs into bunkers. If the Euro fails, it would cost billions to re-produce the needed paper money again. So much to how the French Gov't supports, believes and hopes the Euro will survive. Gary

I have 2 questions...

1. Who really killed Jeff Epstein?
2. Why hasn't Brent replied on the "How to lie: Climate" thread?

I get it, Epstein is dead so he can't tell us. But Brent, why the crickets... Man up. Join the discussion there after you watch the video linked in my first post there. I'll sprinkle this post in case you miss this one.

I have 2 questions...

1. Who really killed Jeff Epstein?
2. Why hasn't Brent replied on the "How to lie: Climate" thread?

I get it, Epstein is dead so he can't tell us. But Brent, why the crickets... Man up. Join the discussion there after you watch the video linked in my first post there. I'll sprinkle this post in case you miss this one.

Looks As though some info may be coming from the guards. IF THEY DONT GET CLINTONCIDED.

Latest posts

Back