Breaking N Korea just fired another ICBM towards Northern Japan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he does not poses the ability to comprehend the meaning of "consequence".

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The little turd knows that if he actually attacks anyone, all holy hell will rain down on him, but as long as he just rattles his sabre, the Chinese have his back. They will only help him in the event of a preemptive strike.

so let's stick our head in the sand and pretend the turd will go away?

well,you wanted to be the superpower after WW2,so act like one,or do you wanna be a isolationist? leave the pacific to China?
evac your bases in the region,say bye bye and handout some dictionaries in chinese to the people and tell them to learn quickly..

we know very well Japan don't have the means as you guys plucked the feeding teeth from their army after WW2 and
made them pacifists.
if the turd usese nukes it will be felt here too,my country is no superpower,unfortunatelly.
sometimes it's better to do something than wait for another dec.7th

Last edited:
If the US wishes to withdraw from being the SELF APPOINTED world police then so be it, I would say thanks for all you have done, we owe you a great debt and wish you well for the future. But the realists, greedy, opportunists etc everywhere is is going to say " OK we no longer are obliged or motivated to buy US goods or have trade deals with the US. America will always have my respect even though you cannot make decent beer or motorcycles :)

If the US wishes to withdraw from being the SELF APPOINTED world police then so be it, I would say thanks for all you have done, we owe you a great debt and wish you well for the future. But the realists, greedy, opportunists etc everywhere is is going to say " OK we no longer are obliged or motivated to buy US goods or have trade deals with the US. America will always have my respect even though you cannot make decent beer or motorcycles :)
The motorcycle one really hurt....

All I hear about is how he fired off a couple test rockets. How come no one talks about the massive armament on his doorstep that we are firing off as we speak. We are goading the little rat. We are the main reason he developed nukes to begin with. If we stopped provoking him he would be less paranoid.

Latest posts

Back