North Korea launched ICBM successfully

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boudicca

Reaction score
Hope I'm putting this in the right place. I don't see a area for general news.

North Korea successfully test-launched an intercontinental ballistic missile for the first time on Tuesday, U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News.
The ballistic missile flew longer than any North Korean missile test conducted by the rogue regime to date, U.S. Pacific Command said -- meaning Kim Jong Un's dictatorship may now possess the ability to strike Alaska.

North Korea launched previously a missile on Mother's Day that flew for 30 minutes and reached an altitude 1,000 miles higher than the international space station. But Tuesday's missile flew for 37 minutes and reached a height of 1,500 miles, leading missile experts to conclude it could have reached a target 4,000 miles away, putting Alaska in its cross-hairs.

That is indeed the Grand Poobah of questions. The world better wake up and do something about this insanity. China and Russia are so content to let Kim be as crazy as he wants to be. What happens when he feels slighted by one of those countries?

Then we have to look at not just Iran, who buys weapons from NK but, all the other Western hating countries and terrorists. Kim WILL sell to anyone to raise a dollar.

If they can reach Alaska now, it is a very short period of time before he can hit L.A., or N.Y.. This is a very very bad development. And, it's one that never should have happened, we should have stopped this 20 years ago.

we are in for some "interesting" times,I sure wouldn't wanna live in Seoul and knowing I have 45 seconds to react if that looney launches a missile..

I am afraid all that will be done is some saber rattling at least until he launches a attack on someone,,,,,someone should have put a bullet in that guys head years ago

yup,time is running out,very fast and if/when the shit storm starts it will spread around quickly and when US hands are tied down there,some nut job will seize the moment elsewhere to do something crappy.

Latest posts

Back