North Korea - looks like the rumors may be true!?!?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“When you see footage of her on the receiving lines, she is smiling, a nice friendly young woman, but when she is out of those lines, the smile vanishes and she even looks like Kim Jong Il.’’ - Michael Madden, a government consultant who manages the North Korea Leadership Watch website
I'd do her. I like exotic women.

You say this from another thread

If you eat the crawdads, make double-damn sure that you really cook them all the way through . . . even if it spoils the culinary aspect a bit. It is much better to slightly overcook rather than undercook when it comes to crawdads. If you're handling raw or living crawdads, be careful that you don't touch your face (or anyone else's face) until you completely wash your hands.

Almost all American crayfish carry lung flukes, which are worms that can invade your brain, lungs, spinal cord, spleen, and liver.

But then you say this

I'd do her. I like exotic women.

And here you are worried about crawdads. Don't you know north koreans are full of worms Kevin.. you're sick Kevin :p

You say this from another thread

But then you say this

And here you are worried about crawdads. Don't you know north koreans are full of worms Kevin.. you're sick Kevin :p
Yeah, maybe I'm sick . . . so I just take praziquental and piperazine . . . or maybe I'll have bait for fishing when she passes them . . .

I was reading an article today about how it might actually be Kim Jong Un's uncle that succeeds him because the top generals won't want a woman in power, and about how Kim Jong Un had already killed off his other uncle and half-brother who would have been more likely successors. . . it sounded like a modern-day Game of Thrones.

I was reading an article today about how it might actually be Kim Jong Un's uncle that succeeds him because the top generals won't want a woman in power, and about how Kim Jong Un had already killed off his other uncle and half-brother who would have been more likely successors. . . it sounded like a modern-day Game of Thrones.

He had his uncle shot last year

The peripatetic Kim Pyong Il wound up spending some 40 years as a diplomat in Hungary, Bulgaria, Finland, Poland and the Czech Republic before he returned to his country last year.
He has been tainted by too much exposure to the outside world. He would probably lead NK out of the shadows if he were Supreme Leader, but somehow I don't see that happening.

Kim Yo Jong is a "true believer."

I had to look up "Peripatetic", it was too fancy a word for my vocabulary, LOL.
In this context it simply means he traveled around a lot.

Latest posts

Back