Bunker and NBC filter sales boom in JAPAN

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand why Japan would be worried about N.K. Geographically they are close in proximity, and Japan knows first hand what an A-Bomb can do. Maybe their government is fear mongering...but I don't think so. They seem to take little Kim seriously.
I wonder why most Americans don't? People will agree that he is crazy, but the U.S acts like it will be years and years before this guy can really do anything. I wonder if our government is down playing the threat, or is it not that big of a deal yet?

Thanks for the article. It is nice to see other worldly perspectives on international issues.

Last edited:
Maybe most don't but the informed do . The one's in the know are working on it . But the rest of us "what chee gonna do" just prepp I guess . Once again I think it will be a air war and see whats left after the dust settles . Shock & awe bigger bader than ever .

I think that provoking this unstable little tyrant is really really stupid. We have been doing war games on his doorstep for years. No wonder he is so paranoid. It kind of seems to me that the US is poking a stick at a rattlesnake. If we didn't provoke him so much he might not have felt the need to develope his nukes so fast.

Look at who their neighbor is. . . even liberal Hawaii is prepping for the possibility.

Brent, you have this thing all wrong with NK. The Kims have had this game they've been playing for years to extort money from the U.S., South Korea, and the rest of the world.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/29/north-korea-nuclear-brinkmanship
Step 1: North Korea wants or needs something, most often food or petroleum.
Step 2: North Korea generates tension and gains international attention.
Step 3: Countries initially ignore the activity and attribute it to North Korea merely “acting up”.
Step 4: North Korea increases tension through increasingly violent acts or extreme rhetoric.
Step 5: The world finally pays attention and agrees to discuss a resolution.
Step 6: North Korea agrees to stop its nuclear and missile programs in exchange for what it needs or wants: food, petroleum or other aid.
Step 7: Once the aid is received, North Korea soon finds – or invents – a way to justify breaking its commitment.
Step 8: Repeat

Look at it like feeding the bears. Once you start, they get mad and wreak havoc if you stop. We stopped...and they are mad and wreaking havoc.

Here is a more detailed explanation of the game they are playing:
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3101/north_korea_s_posturing_is_simple_fiscal_extortion

I understand why Japan would be worried about N.K. Geographically they are close in proximity, and Japan knows first hand what an A-Bomb can do. Maybe their government is fear mongering...but I don't think so. They seem to take little Kim seriously.
I wonder why most Americans don't? People will agree that he is crazy, but the U.S acts like it will be years and years before this guy can really do anything. I wonder if our government is down playing the threat, or is it not that big of a deal yet?

Thanks for the article. It is nice to see other worldly perspectives on international issues.

my opinion is right now it's not a threat to the USA,,,,,if fat boy launches a nuke our way we can shoot it down,it's not like he has a couple hundred of them,

fat boy knows he is a one trick pony,,,,one defiant shot at the world and his whole little world will fall in on his head,,,I doubt he has the nerve to do it

my opinion is right now it's not a threat to the USA,,,,,if fat boy launches a nuke our way we can shoot it down,it's not like he has a couple hundred of them,

fat boy knows he is a one trick pony,,,,one defiant shot at the world and his whole little world will fall in on his head,,,I doubt he has the nerve to do it
I agree that the nuke is mostly bluff. At least I hope he isn't sucudial. However, we seem pretty sure he has a lot of sarin gas and other nasty things. I don't think taking him out would be as easy as some think. Most everything he has is mobile too, and hidden under treed canopy.

Thats what everyone said about Sadam's million Man Army and all His hightech Russian equipment . Tanks , missiles , artillery oh my .
They were defeated in days . We just dont need to stay around to rebuild .

I think it is easy to apply western logic to little Kim. Looking at the obvious, he doesn't have a lot of nukes, and his location puts him at disadvantage. However, little Kim is flat out crazy. It has been a life long mission (and his father's and grandfather's) to take down the U.S. He believes in racial purity (north Korean's are racial pure according to Kim). They do background checks for 3 generations to determine racial purity of their people. If you are found to have some other nationality in you (Chinese or whatever) then you are no longer racially pure and will be shipped off to far north, N. Korea to live among the starving and the poorest of poor. If it is found out that one of your grandparents, or great grandparents, were Christian (or other religion) you are no longer considered racial pure and get shipped off. Likewise, if it is found that any of your grandparents or great grandparents spent time in another country (like Japan) you are no longer racial pure. In the 90s there was a famine and aid was sent to N.Korea for the starving. The wealthy took everything and poor / racial impure starved. If children are born with some sort of defect the parents are encourage to kill the children, or they get shipped off to hospital 83 for scientific experiments. Little Kim says there is no N. Korea without him. Meaning he doesn't care about the people of his country. If he goes down, they all do. He has a lot of underground bunkers (for surviving a nuclear blast). The dude just sounds a lot like Hitler to me. He has some crazy ideas and everyone around him tells him that his ideas a great.

Thats what everyone said about Sadam's million Man Army and all His hightech Russian equipment . Tanks , missiles , artillery oh my .
They were defeated in days . We just dont need to stay around to rebuild .
We didn't stick around to rebuild Afghanistan when we helped the Mujahideen defeat the Russians...look at what that got us. ... Bin Laden.

We didn't stick around to rebuild Afghanistan when we helped the Mujahideen defeat the Russians...look at what that got us. ... Bin Laden.
Islam and filthy rich from royalty from a othewise 3rd world backwards Nation got Us Osama Bin Laden. And helping the Mujahideen was sticking around and We are still there. Not that being there now is wrong Completely different than destroying North Korea's ability to wage war. Then we would see where the North Korean People actualy stand . But there will be no more threat from Kim and His gang .

Latest posts

Back