A Prepping Journal

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keep a preppers journal?

• yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you could always invest in a webcam or if your laptop has one built in and use it for video creation and storage, or store them on discs as you make them... just an idea!

to be fair one guy from my team is already printing and laminating books full of usefull info but i think that only by writin it yourself will you get the best manual for your area and surroundings thanks krime

Those hardcopy in the hand books will be priceless if SHTF in a big way, My "Redneck library", ( thats what my wife calls it) now consists of a little over 1/4 of a buried 40' conex. I have said it before, and I will again, Knowledge is power. I dont trust computers or disks to be able to survive useably in SHTF situation, but then I like what I can see, and trust in. written words are the way for me.

Your foresite into area specifics is right on in my book, I would love to catch a wels catfish, but a manual on them worthless in the area I am in. There are none here. Your spot on, as about area/ region specific.

Those hardcopy in the hand books will be priceless if SHTF in a big way, My "Redneck library", ( thats what my wife calls it) now consists of a little over 1/4 of a buried 40' conex. I have said it before, and I will again, Knowledge is power. I dont trust computers or disks to be able to survive useably in SHTF situation, but then I like what I can see, and trust in. written words are the way for me.

Your foresite into area specifics is right on in my book, I would love to catch a wels catfish, but a manual on them worthless in the area I am in. There are none here. Your spot on, as about area/ region specific.

yeah man as im sure yours is for your region mine would be a goldmine for people in south wales i have spent about 16 years hunting and fishing around here i know that isnt a realy realy long time but i cnt help my age, BUT what im saying is im constantly showing people the best ways to fish the spot that they are at or suggest better spots and so on it would be useless anywhere else but around my area if you read what i knew you wouldnt go without some meat to cook every day for sure lol i just need to get writing it all now instead of writin on here all the time lol

Everybody is way diffrent about writing stuff and all, but myself,I like to least keep notes, or log things i get or purchase. along with a date, time, location and quantity with it. Plus if you need a refrence for anything you can just go back and look it up, but thats just me .:USA:

Example, if its weather related log it in your journal so you can kind of keep track with weather patterns, if SHTF and no communication and tv is out, you now have somewhat kind of a weather refrence like date and time, location. But anyway yea enough said.

We keeps records here and along with daily life, we put down information that will help our kids and then later on, their own children.

Great idea Krime, thanks. I will start one tonight, I know my wife will enjoy adding to it as well with her skills at turning foods into eatable years from now. Maybe our kids will someday learn what goes into prepping through our words? Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back