Must Read Survival in The Worst of Times

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RURAL AREAS

Should you join up with the rural town?

1700132750503.png

1700133447274.png

As to can see, Hollerman has precise thoughts on every circumstance and group. His advice on when to fight and when to run…as well as HOW to run is eye opening.

He says his ideal size is 5-6 family groups. That is larger than my group…which I feel is pretty large. If the circumstances are right, we would have a 6 family group size though. Thoughts folks?

Part of his advice is to 1) have a plan on how to escape if you have to. 2) have a gathering place in advance. 3) have bug out vehicles capable of traveling off road.

1700135088241.png

Interview of Jonathan Hollerman. Some pertinent statements.

An E3 pulse WILL bring down the grid!

There is zero plans to deal with a nationwide grid down event

There is zero plans for the military to deal with an EMP grid down event. They will run out of power within 48 hours.

There is zero plan for FEMA to deal with a grid down event.

He said, “I believe this is most likely what we will face at the beginning of WWIII.”

K Club Detonator System was tested by Iran.

1700307726382.png

Testing on the sea from a cargo ship.

1700307812576.png

Interview of Jonathan Hollerman. Some pertinent statements.

An E3 pulse WILL bring down the grid!

There is zero plans to deal with a nationwide grid down event

There is zero plans for the military to deal with an EMP grid down event. They will run out of power within 48 hours.

There is zero plan for FEMA to deal with a grid down event.

He said, “I believe this is most likely what we will face at the beginning of WWIII.”

K Club Detonator System was tested by Iran.

View attachment 21986

Testing on the sea from a cargo ship.

View attachment 21987

Excellent and accurate about emp and our electric grid.

“KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL

This is an essay about surviving.
We should be living our lives today with an expectation that something bad will soon happen. That feeling should not dominate our existence or preclude us from pursuing rich and joyful lives, but it should keep us mentally vigilant and physically prepared before disaster strikes. In this Obama-Biden America of open borders, out-of-control violent crime, economic fragility, and international provocations, it is only a matter of time before conflicts abroad become conflicts at home. It is vitally important to keep your head on a swivel.

(Article by J.B. Shurk republished from AmericanThinker.com)

The October 7 Hamas terror attacks on Israeli civilians serve as a shocking reminder that evil is raring to go when people least expect it. One second, concertgoers were enjoying festival music, the next second they were struggling to escape slaughter. One moment, families were asleep in their beds, and the next moment gunmen were breaking into their homes. Life-and-death situations require critical thinking without the luxury of time; therefore, those who have already mentally prepared for the worst put themselves in the best position to prevail…

Furthermore, too many official U.S. government policies are intentionally geared toward harming Americans. No sane nation interested in the safety of its citizens would open its borders to tens of millions of illegal aliens, refuse to prosecute violent criminals, or secretly resettle anti-American, military-aged “refugees” into unsuspecting American communities. No sane nation wastes its resources harassing patriotic citizens as “domestic enemies,” while turning a blind eye to the damage caused by Antifa and BLM riots and the very real threats from Islamic terrorism.

FBI Director Wray admitted just the other day that his agency is not tracking “currently operating” foreign terror cells in the United States, that “the gaps in our intelligence are real, and that’s something we have concerns about.” At this point, nobody is denying that foreign terrorists are using America’s illegal immigration crisis to slip into the country. During Biden’s time in office, border patrol officers have “encountered” nearly seven million immigrants, while over two million “known gotaways” evaded initial detection. Tens of thousands of Middle Easterners have successfully entered the country illegally. In 2023 alone, nearly one thousand people on the FBI’s terrorist watchlist have been apprehended, but nobody knows the true scope of terrorist “gotaways.”

Link to entire article here…
AmericanThinker.com

GeorgiaPeachie , it appears we were both watching " Canadian Prepper " at the same time . It is sad that many that claim to be prepared are so frightened at their preparation standing that they can't even bring themselves to tap this information source . We have all seen anger come from some , when this information source is presented . Fear = anger . I watch " Canadian Prepper " regularly but seldom present information from him as I know what reaction to expect .

About half of " Canadian Prepper "videos , I watch the entirety . The other half , I may watch the first half or so depending on the time that I have or whether that I am interested in the topic . He brings on guests that for the most part that are experts in an particular topic pertaining to prepping or survival . Also he has incoming information that simply is not available to the common person and not available to other video makers . I like to stay informed and ahead of the general person living on the planet .

Last edited:
Spent some time and inventoried my antibiotics, since clearly our government has sent out word to STOP allowing us to have animal antibiotics! Which they fully now realize can save us from whatever they are going to release next. I am thrilled with what I have put together! 😁

My Amoxicillin 500 mg count is kinda off the charts at just under 500! Whew. At least I can bargain with them, right?

Since daughter is allergic to Amoxicillin I have a few hundred Cephalexin/Keflex.

It cost me, but I have 90 Azithromycin.

My sulfa meds, SMZ-TMP drugs are at just under 200.

Doxycycline is 200 count exactly

Clindamycin is at 100 count

Metrodizanole is only 60 count

And not antibiotic, but fungal med Fluconazole at just 20 tablets. But you only take one and I have creams for this sort of thing.

Latest posts

Back