Must Read Survival in The Worst of Times

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't tried this, but passing along. Seems reasonable.
View attachment 23041
Spent some time and inventoried my antibiotics, since clearly our government has sent out word to STOP allowing us to have animal antibiotics! Which they fully now realize can save us from whatever they are going to release next. I am thrilled with what I have put together! 😁

My Amoxicillin 500 mg count is kinda off the charts at just under 500! Whew. At least I can bargain with them, right?

Since daughter is allergic to Amoxicillin I have a few hundred Cephalexin/Keflex.

It cost me, but I have 90 Azithromycin.

My sulfa meds, SMZ-TMP drugs are at just under 200.

Doxycycline is 200 count exactly

Clindamycin is at 100 count

Metrodizanole is only 60 count

And not antibiotic, but fungal med Fluconazole at just 20 tablets. But you only take one and I have creams for this sort of thing.
I'm getting ready to order more jase antibiotic kits for us with the variety of antibiotics they have in each kit. We order 1 in my name, 1 in Larry's , and 1 in mother's each time. I noticed they now allow you to order more than 1 kit per person if you own at more than 1 location/have different addresses, so you can make more headway on building your stock instead of limiting to 1 kit per person per year.

Primitive but effective well building, at the very end, they have a solid torpedo on the rope and having poured water down the pipe, the ground "down there" is soft enough to utilise the weight of the pumping pipe to just keep dropping deeper into the hole. After it hits water they only have to pump the dirt out and have a well. If you look closely, they are in the middle of building a house and this will be the "running" water in the kitchen.....

Last edited:
Spent some time and inventoried my antibiotics, since clearly our government has sent out word to STOP allowing us to have animal antibiotics! Which they fully now realize can save us from whatever they are going to release next. I am thrilled with what I have put together! 😁

My Amoxicillin 500 mg count is kinda off the charts at just under 500! Whew. At least I can bargain with them, right?

Since daughter is allergic to Amoxicillin I have a few hundred Cephalexin/Keflex.

It cost me, but I have 90 Azithromycin.

My sulfa meds, SMZ-TMP drugs are at just under 200.

Doxycycline is 200 count exactly

Clindamycin is at 100 count

Metrodizanole is only 60 count

And not antibiotic, but fungal med Fluconazole at just 20 tablets. But you only take one and I have creams for this sort of thing.
Where in Georgia did you say you live? Gotta help a fellow Georgian out, right? 🙀😹😹
Just joking!

What you can see at the moment is that the worst enemy for us is drones.
Drones from the government and people who want to hunt us down, we should all think carefully about how to deal with this problem.

You can see on enough videos of current conflicts what drones can do, if you ignore that, you won't get far.

The new kind of "wingshooting."

drone_crosshair.jpg

Latest posts

Back