why politics is bad for your health

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that too much of anything is never a good thing. I don't understand why people fixate so much on politics. Unless you are actively trying to make a difference what's the point? Do some people just enjoy being pissed off all the time?

I vote Republican like most people here. I just don't get why people get bent out of shape about this BS. No one is forcing anyone to take part on either side.

#priorities

Last edited:
but sometimes it's good too,like whenever my blood preassure needs to be higher I just read what my "beloved" politicians say and do here and it's corrected ;)
no need for meds :D

but sometimes it's good too,like whenever my blood preassure needs to be higher I just read what my "beloved" politicians say and do here and it's corrected ;)
no need for meds :D

SrWlGMf.gif

I believe there are a few extremely miserable people on this forum whom fixate solely on the negative.

Maybe they lost their jobs or their wife left them for some black dude. I don't know the specifics but they aren't doing themselves any self-service. I'm sure they suffer from higher blood pressure and their own family members avoid them like the plague.

Nobody wants to be around a miserable person and it's only a matter of time till that blood pressure becomes a problem.

They let the very things they hate rent place in their head. You can only do that for so long till it becomes detrimental to your health.

Back in my day we had our problems but more isolated to certain parts of the country. Today however, the hate I am seeing now and the politics of it is totally different that's engulfing the whole Country, this Country can rip itself apart just keep me out of it, both sides can go to hell.

The ones preaching civil war (from both sides) apparently never been in combat I have said this many many times on this forum, they have no clue! This isn't 1861

Back in my day we had our problems but more isolated to certain parts of the country. Today however, the hate I am seeing now and the politics of it is totally different that's engulfing the whole Country, this Country can rip itself apart just keep me out of it, both sides can go to hell.

The ones preaching civil war (from both sides) apparently never been in combat I have said this many many times on this forum, they have no clue! This isn't 1861

Nobodys going to war here. They're just barking nonsense. Most people are too busy living their lives and dealing with "their own problems" to worry about other peoples problems.

In the real world I don't pay attention to these types of people. Life will eventually pass them by and they'll wish they focused more on meaningful things. Unfortunately by then...it will be too late.

Nobodys going to war here. They're just barking nonsense. Most people are too busy living their lives and dealing with "their own problems" to worry about other peoples problems.

In the real world I don't pay attention to these types of people. Life will eventually pass them by and they'll wish they focused more on meaningful things. Unfortunately by then...it will be too late.

I know that, I'm more referencing the ones talking about it, some on the left is wanting a revolution and some on the right are wanting a civil war, I'm not worried about it though it doesn't change the fact both can go to hell. Some want to live in hate and revolve their life around it that's fine, their life their hate their health their loss.

I know that, I'm more referencing the ones talking about it, some on the left is wanting a revolution and some on the right are wanting a civil war, I'm not worried about it though it doesn't change the fact both can go to hell. Some want to live in hate and revolve their life around it that's fine, their life their hate their health their loss.

I see what you're saying. I don't think most people take either of those type of idiots seriously. They represent a much smaller percentage of the population than the media leads you to believe.

Those types have much bigger problems than political ones.

Latest posts

Back