Whetstone AZ

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Arizonaopa

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am the Arizonaopa. This indicates the state I am from and the German word for grandfather. I am a retired soldier. I have been married to another veteran for 36 years come Jan 2015. I have 1 daughter, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandsons (1 adopted) and two granddaughters. Over the past few years I have become more concerned with the direction that the country is taking and the family has decided that we need to be prepared for anything that comes down the pike. I will be on this site a lot as my family and I begin the process of being prepared. Fortunately, the only person in the house that has yet to take step 1 of the firearms portion of prepping is my 3 yr old granddaughter. But she has her own .22 rifle. Be patient as I learn, and when possible I will give advice based on the experience I have in different areas.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Awesome. Welcome!

Thanks for joining, and thanks for your service. It sounds like you'll be a good fit around here.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
welcome from Finland, enjoy it here on DPF

Marv.Schmitz87

Reaction score
And now I read your introduction post. My son and I were born in germany as well. Guten Tag und wilkommen to the site.

Last edited:

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hello to all. I am the Arizonaopa. This indicates the state I am from and the German word for grandfather. I am a retired soldier. I have been married to another veteran for 36 years come Jan 2015. I have 1 daughter, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandsons (1 adopted) and two granddaughters. Over the past few years I have become more concerned with the direction that the country is taking and the family has decided that we need to be prepared for anything that comes down the pike. I will be on this site a lot as my family and I begin the process of being prepared. Fortunately, the only person in the house that has yet to take step 1 of the firearms portion of prepping is my 3 yr old granddaughter. But she has her own .22 rifle. Be patient as I learn, and when possible I will give advice based on the experience I have in different areas.