Whats in your bug out bag ?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used both gold's and the monkey butt stuff. Monkey butt seems to work better and doesn't burn as bad on raw skin.

i just picked these up for my BOB thought well hell never know right????

mu9d4vEi-hXjiW9SUzID9Cg.jpg

Yep, deodorant will work in a pinch. I don't like to use vasoline, tends to bleed through the jeans an into the leather of my saddle. Spent enough on that thing, I don't want to jack it up.

I've got a lot of stuff in mine but still a few things on my list I need to add
The bag has a hydration bladder & a rifle sling on both sides.
Lighters
Fire starter
Duct tape
Super glue
Dehydrated food
Folding shovel
Zip ties
Bandana
Boda bag
Knives
Water filter straw
Water purification tablets
Socks
Thermals
Deodorant
Tooth paste & brush
Soap
Hand sanitizer
Flash light + xtra batteries
Multi tool
Small towels
Emergency blanket
Bug repellent
Sun block
Small pan
Hooks,line,sinkers
Gloves
Antibacterial wipes
First aid kit I put together

that stick of deodorant works well in a pinch for chafing :mad:
It can but man will it burn on chapped or chaffed skin! Ouch! I know spent way too much time over in the sandbox(Middle East). I use goldbond powder, the one in the white container with the gold top it works awesome on chaffing

that stick of deodorant works well in a pinch for chafing :mad:
It can but man will it burn on chapped or chaffed skin! Ouch! I know spent way too much time over in the sandbox(Middle East). I use goldbond powder, the one in the white container with the gold top it works awesome on chaffing

Chr
I've got almost the same ones. Next on the list is a good throwing hatchet. Got a couple stars, too. Never know when you want to be a little flamboyant with your defense[/quotCheck out the SOG tomahawk, not too expensive and they work great.

Jessica A good bag Army 121 goldbond is great and the hunters specialties stick shouldnt burn but if you are in despret need and dont have anything boil water and make a pudding thick paste with boiled water and dirt mix real good and use that sounds bad but the boiled water kills anything in dirt and the mud soup will cool quickly and can be used as a paist to help with the burn of chafffing if you keep getting chafed find alum rock take an alum rock and crush into powder and use just like goldbon infact thats something good to keep in BOB is an alum rock or two I will check around and see were you can get them My grandpa carried an alum rock in his poket everyday and still does he says its what the eupieans taught him to not chafe in wwII he swears by it but I do know alum powder is an ingredieant in one of the powders

Today is like CHRISTMAS! Got my BlackHawk! VI Series Drop-Leg system HOLSTER! And a new BlackHawk Rifle sling!
I also got my free sample from Wise Food Supply. I'm anxious to try it out (stroganoff), but I doubt that I will invest a large sum into them. I intend on taking care of my own food needs, for the most part. I may get their $350 package, though, as it comes with a free stove. :)
I also added a bigger/better 1st aid kit to include with my previous 2. And 2 EpiPens -- I don't have allergies, but someone may?
Oh, and I threw in a little bottle of poppers [tee hee]

All in all, this afternoon I had a great time rearranging/evolving my BugOutBag!

I have my list on the board elsewhere but here is my pictorial list minus sleeping bag/tent/food/batteries/bag, these are distributed amongst my bag and wife's bag

Attachments

• overview.JPG
    overview.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • edge.JPG
    edge.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • nav.JPG
    nav.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • water.JPG
    water.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • fire.JPG
    fire.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • cooking.JPG
    cooking.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • lighting.JPG
    lighting.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • com.JPG
    com.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
As inplainsight says stop using your deodorant , because of the smell its going to attract all sorts of varmints ,both the two legged and the flying variety

Dont over fill our pack. Leave room to put in last minute items or things you may pick up along the way you find essential. One thing I can think of short term foods like oranges, apples or other food items.

Dont over fill our pack. Leave room to put in last minute items or things you may pick up along the way you find essential. One thing I can think of short term foods like oranges, apples or other food items.

Our packs (Kelty 87L) are nowhere full, in fact all the items that's in our bag are not in the picture, we have wool clothing, tent, freeze dried food 3day water and sleeping bags, mine weighs out at 65lbs and wife at 45lbs :)

Latest posts

Back