What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little ceasers supreme pizza. I ate two slices at 8pm while driving home. Had that stuff all over me..... pizza isn’t good for driving.

Kind of. I had a burst appendix and had some of my intestines and some kind of growths removed. I was in surgery for over 8 hours and spent a week in the hospital. So much for being debt free.
I’m so sorry! A burst appendix can lead to really bad infections. I believe that’s what killed Harry Houdini. Apparently you escaped one thing he couldn’t! Hope your back in top shape soon.

Since I forgot to get something out early to defrost, so I pulled out a lb of shrimp about 2:30 this afternoon. We ate totally unhealthy with fried everything. . . Shrimp, fries, hush puppies and zucchini.

Little ceasers supreme pizza. I ate two slices at 8pm while driving home. Had that stuff all over me..... pizza isn’t good for driving.
I drive by Little Caesars on the way home from work. I almost stopped and bought one. Then I remembered I'm trying to eat healthier and not spend money on eating out. It was very hard to drive past.

The way I like my pizza is actually pretty healthy. Tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and olives with fresh mozarella.
That sounds really good - when I make it myself it's very similar. But Little Caesars is very different!

IMG_20200523_082806.jpg

We are having a family get together down at the beach to celebrate son #3's fiance graduation and their engagement. Going to be cooking fajitas for lunch and hamburgers for dinner. My job was make dessert. Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake

View attachment 10402
We are having a family get together down at the beach to celebrate son #3's fiance graduation and their engagement. Going to be cooking fajitas for lunch and hamburgers for dinner. My job was make dessert. Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake

That looks delicious:D

Last edited:
View attachment 10402
Yeah, that is one of the best looking things I’ve seen in a while!

Yeah, that is one of the best looking things I’ve seen in a while!
Thank you! It seemed to be a hit. . . It's been years since I made this, but I knew anything with cream cheese she would love. Normally I do the basic cheesecake topped with both chocolate and caramel drizzled on top and add in chunks of chocolate, white chocolate, and bits of caramel. I wanted to know what her favorite was and this was it.

I did a cream cheese lemon braid for Christmas, she reminded me her birthday was in Feb. . . :)

Latest posts

Back