Whats for dinner 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did add in salt, pepper and a Cajun spice my Sis makes but this is very simple for a busy day.

Attachments

• IMG_0789.jpeg
    IMG_0789.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Yesterday my wife made a pot of red beans and rice . So I had red beans and rice with cornbread yesterday evening , Red beans and rice with cornbread for breakfast this morning , read beans and rice tonight for supper and guess what is on tomorrow's menu . Yep read beans and rice .

Chinese eggplant, ground pork (mixed with soy sauce and garlic), and onions (supposed to use green onions but yellow onions will work). Stir fried separately and then simmered together in Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce until the eggplant is tender. It takes about an hour and a half to prepare and cook.

There was one particular Chinese restaurant in Atlanta that I always wanted to eat at, and this is what I ordered...always...

Then I figured out that sweet chili sauce was the secret ingredient, and now I can make it myself at home. And not just any sweet chili sauce, it has to be Mae Ploy.

MiYxpvd.jpg

We put sweet chili sauce on stir fried shrimp. Put on top of fried rice
Chinese eggplant, ground pork (mixed with soy sauce and garlic), and onions (supposed to use green onions but yellow onions will work). Stir fried separately and then simmered together in Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce until the eggplant is tender. It takes about an hour and a half to prepare and cook.

There was one particular Chinese restaurant in Atlanta that I always wanted to eat at, and this is what I ordered...always...

Then I figured out that sweet chili sauce was the secret ingredient, and now I can make it myself at home. And not just any sweet chili sauce, it has to be Mae Ploy.

MiYxpvd.jpg

Latest posts

Back