Whats for dinner 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made chicken livers n onions over jasmine rice...it was the livers left out of 20 lb. I pressure canned today. Could only get 7 quarts in canner, so I fried up the rest for dinner.
I like chicken livers but love beef liver and onions. Either one is a good option for dinner. Normally I always make mashed potatoes with gravey. Never tried it over rice, but could see it happening.

Tonight is leftover from last night. Stewed zucchini, tomatoes, bacon. Italian spices. I bought some nice bread to sop it up.

71332186825__63092D0F-3D4C-4995-A5BA-041397DDA283.jpeg

Friends couldn‘t meet us at a restaurant I really wanted to try. I brought a cooler and ice and brought home some BBQ for tonight.
I normally don't like restaurant BBQ because its over cooked. Owner is a judge on a BBQ cooking show I like.
Brisket was really slow cooked well, I thought it could have a little more smoke. Pork was average but typical restaurant overcooked.
I might be able to beat the judge on his show.

I was tired and my husband wasn't home so I cooked our comfort food......macaroni and tomatoes with ground beef and onions.

I'm cooking a rump roast and mashed potatoes for Sunday Lunch. My daughter has to have her mashed potatoes. I think I will make a few bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños for appetizers. These peppers are huge.

Latest posts

Back