what is the Great Reset's NEW reserve currency?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Till the first EMP or CME at least then poof gone forever.
I've read about this great reset now and listened to the podcast, and it seams more like they want to emulate the Scandinavian countries and give more control to the government and spend massive amounts of money on the environment. I love in Sweden so I know this system fairly well and it's not the best but neither are the American system I would say a hybrid would be the best.
No matter though about the great reset so shouldn't this affect the internet. At least outside regulations.

I've read about this great reset now and listened to the podcast, and it seams more like they want to emulate the Scandinavian countries and give more control to the government and spend massive amounts of money on the environment. I love in Sweden so I know this system fairly well and it's not the best but neither are the American system I would say a hybrid would be the best.
No matter though about the great reset so shouldn't this affect the internet. At least outside regulations.

Generally you will find preppers are center right wing small c conservatives, and by far most of them believe in Ultra low Taxes, VERY small government, MAXIMUM freedoms and rights, and strong free market capitalism. So no large government control mechanism would be acceptable.

I dont think its a great reset we are facing, it is national governments being replaced by Big Tech mega companies. EG Look how Facebook is trying to take on the Australian government with FB trying to the Australia what it can and cannot read.

BTW Swedens huge great social welfare system has nigh on collapsed. 70 on years of high taxes to pay for great retirement programs when the huge numbers of middle eastern migrants arrived and used up huge amounts of the countries financial reserves in lavish welfare payments.

I love my Viking wife.

BP-
Yes, I do get it. I have normal preps, exotic preps, spring water, silver, food, a group, more ammo than almost all ya'll. I have like 4 trash cans as faraday cages, other emp preps. And on and on it goes. I have a million dollars in preps dude. I get it. If i didn't have a ton of silver I wouldn't have bought crypto. But sooner or later one begins to realize that you can't buy more food and ammo because I am out of room. So I am taking my chances with crypto since I see all the signs that XRP will be the new world reserve currency. If it is then I will be able to do whatever the hell I want. I could buy a submarine or an island and so on.
Oh, and BTW, my PC and crypto are EMP protected. Yes if we do actually get an EMP (which was why I started to prep in the first place) I wouldn't be able to use my crypto in the US for a long time, but it is not just going to disappear. That's talk that comes from someone who doesn't understand crypto. Do your research. And buy both silver and crypto before you regret it.

I'm not picking sides in this it achieves nothing but some folks do appear to enjoy creating division or at least not respecting other opinions.

BUT (isnt there always a but) And I am now ASKING you folks, If folks have funds available to invest in long term prepper related investments why not (if possible) do what the Dot.com crowd appear to be doing Investing in LAND, Investing in buying WATER rights, Investing in ultra modern comms ( like Musks STARLINK) Investing in community own FARMS, investing in hydroponics etc etc tangible investments etc just like the big boys.

JUST WONDERING.

What we are about to enter into is the "greatest wealth transfer in the history of mankind". (Mike Maloney- Hidden Secrets of Money documentary)
Yes all of the things you are talking about would probably be good investments. But I'm not looking for a good investment. What I have is essentially a prepper investment. I have invested in something that I think is going to have a multiplication factor of 3000x's + because of something very specific that all of you talk about here... The collapse of the dollar.
To give an example, in Wiemar Germany in their hyperinflation, you could buy an entire CITY BLOCK with just 25 ounces of physical gold. And the rise in silver in a fiat currency collapse has always been greater. WE are just about to see what the 170 years of silver price suppression cost will look like when that system gets broken. It will probably collapse the bank system. If not the system it will at least devastate the purchasing power of the dollar.
One other thing that is helpful to understand about this. The US Dollar is the world's reserve currency. There's a lot that can be said about that and I can go into detail later (if you want), but I'll try to keep this response to the point. Countries all around the world know that we printed 25% of all dollars in existence from the entire history of the Dollar in the year 2020 alone (That should make your stomach turn). They do not want to be forced to use it any more for cross boarder payments. When countries begin to dump the dollar which they already are, then we will see a value restructure of the dollar that will be MUCH worse than a $50 loaf of bread!
I would recommend every fellow prepper to dump their dollars and all dollar dominated assets and buy silver and crypto (specifically XRP). Time is VERY short on this. For silver probably days. Maybe weeks.

What we are about to enter into is the "greatest wealth transfer in the history of mankind". (Mike Maloney- Hidden Secrets of Money documentary)
Yes all of the things you are talking about would probably be good investments. But I'm not looking for a good investment. What I have is essentially a prepper investment. I have invested in something that I think is going to have a multiplication factor of 3000x's + because of something very specific that all of you talk about here... The collapse of the dollar.
To give an example, in Wiemar Germany in their hyperinflation, you could buy an entire CITY BLOCK with just 25 ounces of physical gold. And the rise in silver in a fiat currency collapse has always been greater. WE are just about to see what the 170 years of silver price suppression cost will look like when that system gets broken. It will probably collapse the bank system. If not the system it will at least devastate the purchasing power of the dollar.
One other thing that is helpful to understand about this. The US Dollar is the world's reserve currency. There's a lot that can be said about that and I can go into detail later (if you want), but I'll try to keep this response to the point. Countries all around the world know that we printed 25% of all dollars in existence from the entire history of the Dollar in the year 2020 alone (That should make your stomach turn). They do not want to be forced to use it any more for cross boarder payments. When countries begin to dump the dollar which they already are, then we will see a value restructure of the dollar that will be MUCH worse than a $50 loaf of bread!
I would recommend every fellow prepper to dump their dollars and all dollar dominated assets and buy silver and crypto (specifically XRP). Time is VERY short on this. For silver probably days. Maybe weeks.

Thanks for sharing, useful opinion.

Much of what you say may be true. But when it comes down to it, LAND, and the means to defend it will be the only true wealth.

As I’ve said many times, there is no crystal ball. No one can accurately predict the future. I do think the same old common sense rules still apply here though. With your investments it’s always good to diversify. I don’t have any crypto currency right now but will likely buy some in the near future. I’m really waiting for a dip to happen before buying any. I own some land, some silver and gold, some cash in the bank, etc. The saying of don’t put all your eggs in one basket couldn’t be truer. I don’t know exactly what is coming economically but I am spreading things out to hopefully minimize the impact of whatever comes. My sipdey sense does tell me there are tougher times coming down the road.

i’ve been reading about the great reset for decades. when does it start? what is taking so long?

I do own land and the means to defend it.

One should not (IMO) own a lot of crypto if one does not first have land, (or a place to bug out to with land), a means to defend it / firearms & ammo, and silver. Then crypto. That has been my progression. Honestly I can not see how it would make sense to buy more preps. Investing makes much more sense FOR ME in my current state of everything that I have at the moment.

BP-
Yes, I do get it. I have normal preps, exotic preps, spring water, silver, food, a group, more ammo than almost all ya'll. I have like 4 trash cans as faraday cages, other emp preps. And on and on it goes. I have a million dollars in preps dude. I get it. If i didn't have a ton of silver I wouldn't have bought crypto. But sooner or later one begins to realize that you can't buy more food and ammo because I am out of room. So I am taking my chances with crypto since I see all the signs that XRP will be the new world reserve currency. If it is then I will be able to do whatever the hell I want. I could buy a submarine or an island and so on.
Oh, and BTW, my PC and crypto are EMP protected. Yes if we do actually get an EMP (which was why I started to prep in the first place) I wouldn't be able to use my crypto in the US for a long time, but it is not just going to disappear. That's talk that comes from someone who doesn't understand crypto. Do your research. And buy both silver and crypto before you regret it.
I have no interest in Crypto-whatever the hell that is, I prep for a basic, simple lifestyle post SHTF, when skills and knowledge will define who lives or who dies not what currency they have or dont have.

Latest posts

Back