what is the Great Reset's NEW reserve currency?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel8

Reaction score
Friends, buying silver will protect you in the great reset when the globalists collapse all currencies in the world and implement a new currency that will be a bridge digital currency and new reserve currency for all the central banks of the world thus removing the US dollar from its place of power. It's XRP.

While we are on the subject of the "Great Reset", the masterminds are increasingly showing their ugly face, in the form of a "medal" on their shirt collars. I have a post about it here, it is very worthwhile for you to translate the post to your language so that you know what it is about and that you can recognize the true enemies of democracy. Everyone who appears in such a way is a henchman of Klaus Schwab, and Klaus Schwab works at present very intensively to establish a world dictatorship.
It is time to recognize our enemies, if Sleeping Jo one day has something like this on his collar then you know that he is definitely not working for the American people anymore.

https://www.wochenblick.at/das-symbol-des-boesen-der-kreis-der-agenda-2030-des-great-reset/

While we are on the subject of the "Great Reset", the masterminds are increasingly showing their ugly face, in the form of a "medal" on their shirt collars. I have a post about it here, it is very worthwhile for you to translate the post to your language so that you know what it is about and that you can recognize the true enemies of democracy. Everyone who appears in such a way is a henchman of Klaus Schwab, and Klaus Schwab works at present very intensively to establish a world dictatorship.
It is time to recognize our enemies, if Sleeping Jo one day has something like this on his collar then you know that he is definitely not working for the American people anymore.

https://www.wochenblick.at/das-symbol-des-boesen-der-kreis-der-agenda-2030-des-great-reset/

This is what we should be most concerned about in my mind:

ohne mit den Bürgern zuvor darüber zu sprechen

without the citizens first speaking about it

People in this country, the USA, know nothing about the concept of the Great Reset. We were busy with the election when this idea surfaced.

That link is a great read.
The reset is upon us. With what is about to happen in the silver market it could be the 'good guys' that are exposing the silver manipulation and thus collapsing the central banks, or it could be the 'bad guys' doing it on purpose to use the collapse of the banks as an excuse to bring in their new currency. Either way you should all have plenty of silver by now if you don't. If you don't there could only be DAYS left to get your physical silver. ALso get XRP crypto cause that is going to be their new currency.

Also I noticed that my favorite evil villain is wearing that pin. He is the one that recently bought up so much farm land and wants to 'jab' everyone on earth with his quantum dot tattoos.

Well silver I also have a little, but I don't know if gold and silver will last if the criminals really push through the big reset. According to Schwab's "vision" there will be no more personal property after the big reset, which means that there could be for example a ban on buying and selling gold or silver, in which case a physical silver or gold property would be worthless.
For this reason I prefer to invest in lead for my shooting irons, I am aware that gun ownership is then probably also prohibited, but before they push through the big reset if they intend to do so, I will not be the sheep waiting for the slaughter.

Man can think about the big reset what you want, frightening is currently the economy in Europe by the politicians more and more to the wall is driven, the damage from week to week is getting bigger and bigger, and to fix the one needs a lot longer than this cursed lockdown already lasts, here are currently whole livelihoods and thousands of jobs recklessly destroyed and the politicians support the weiterhing with full force.

Friends, buying silver will protect you in the great reset when the globalists collapse all currencies in the world and implement a new currency that will be a bridge digital currency and new reserve currency for all the central banks of the world thus removing the US dollar from its place of power. It's XRP.
Most preppers are more interested in investing in lead and copper. Good for the near future, but I believe silver and gold may be better for the long haul.

Silver to gold ratio could go 1:1. Or at least 10:1. I would not own gold. Silver is better.
I own more silver than gold. I wish I could change my silver into gold. I don't think the ratio will ever go below 16:1. But these are strange times, I Hope you are right.

I have enough lead and brass that if I wanted to I could sell it and buy a house. I'm no green bean to prepping. But what you need to admit is what "covid19" is. It's the great reset. And since I have plenty of food and lead to get through any collapse I decided to look down the rabbit hole and see what is really going on. I'm going to be very very wealthy in the great reset because I own XRP and silver.

I will gladly sell between $1,000 & $5,000 though. Even though I think that Bix might be right I do have to get on with my life.
And what will you sell your treasure for? At that point dollars and toilet paper will be 1:1 ratio.

Well silver I also have a little, but I don't know if gold and silver will last if the criminals really push through the big reset. According to Schwab's "vision" there will be no more personal property after the big reset, which means that there could be for example a ban on buying and selling gold or silver, in which case a physical silver or gold property would be worthless.
For this reason I prefer to invest in lead for my shooting irons, I am aware that gun ownership is then probably also prohibited, but before they push through the big reset if they intend to do so, I will not be the sheep waiting for the slaughter.

Man can think about the big reset what you want, frightening is currently the economy in Europe by the politicians more and more to the wall is driven, the damage from week to week is getting bigger and bigger, and to fix the one needs a lot longer than this cursed lockdown already lasts, here are currently whole livelihoods and thousands of jobs recklessly destroyed and the politicians support the weiterhing with full force.
I like you, I like everybody. But someone saying " No more personal property." Not while I live, and I will not die cheap".

Latest posts

Back