what is the Great Reset's NEW reserve currency?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DITTO...I know crypto, stocks and bonds and the profits they can and do bring. I also know tooooo many people who have lost more than they could afford. I am happy with my bread and water with peace of mind than with Angus steaks and the worry of losing (again) much money...I was just not cut out to be a rich person, healthy and poor, but clean in mind and body and not jealous of those who have more or pitying those with less. There will always be richer and poorer, older and younger, sicker and healthier, more famous and more anonymus persons than I. What I can change in life, I do. What I cannot change, I do not waste my energy. I only need the wisdom to tell the difference and I get along...Gary

Last edited:
I did not write this post to tell you that you all should buy this or that to get rich. Though I did say that I do believe that if there is a collapse of the financial system that my investments will make me wealthy.
No, wealth is not everything in life.
BUT, this is a site where people talk about preparing for events that we see either that might happen or are happening but the general public has not taken notice yet. And this is posted in the area of "economic collapse". I am telling you that we haven't even seen the beginning of the economic collapse yet and we are about to fall off the edge. I am also telling you that whatever you do have in dollars will be worthless. And unless you have nothing in your bank account then you should take your OVERVALUED dollars and spend them on SILVER. And if you have interest, in cryptos (regardless what you think of them) and I can point you in the direction of what the élite are setting up as a crypto to actually use in all banks around the world.
NOW, that said, If you don't have interest in hedging yourself against a financial collapse because of whatever reason you want to give, please go somewhere else on this forum and stop mucking up my post. If someone truly is interested in knowing more about what to do to prepare "financially" for a "economic" collapse then they will not want to read through a bunch of people that say that they don't care about finances in one way or another. I will gladly talk to you all about other things on other posts as I am not just a "financial" prepper.

YOU are not TELLING anyone anything, ALL opinions are welcome on this forum. Unless you have a time machine YOUR opinion is no better than anyone elses. Your thread is very good but their are other opinions contrary to yours and they must be heard.

I agree diversification of or from currency is prudent and wise, Gold and Silver certainly have a valid place, I also like Land, Medical supplies or skills, Fuel, Ammo, Grain, Heritage seeds, Solar Panels, Wind / Water Turbines. But there this great interest in metals like Gold, Silver and Platinum and I'm keen to learn more.

I do own land and the means to defend it.

One should not (IMO) own a lot of crypto if one does not first have land, (or a place to bug out to with land), a means to defend it / firearms & ammo, and silver. Then crypto. That has been my progression. Honestly I can not see how it would make sense to buy more preps. Investing makes much more sense FOR ME in my current state of everything that I have at the moment.
I agree that getting your personal affairs in order before investing in anything is wise. If you have debt then getting out of it should be your first priority.

I did not write this post to tell you that you all should buy this or that to get rich. Though I did say that I do believe that if there is a collapse of the financial system that my investments will make me wealthy.
No, wealth is not everything in life.
BUT, this is a site where people talk about preparing for events that we see either that might happen or are happening but the general public has not taken notice yet. And this is posted in the area of "economic collapse". I am telling you that we haven't even seen the beginning of the economic collapse yet and we are about to fall off the edge. I am also telling you that whatever you do have in dollars will be worthless. And unless you have nothing in your bank account then you should take your OVERVALUED dollars and spend them on SILVER. And if you have interest, in cryptos (regardless what you think of them) and I can point you in the direction of what the élite are setting up as a crypto to actually use in all banks around the world.
NOW, that said, If you don't have interest in hedging yourself against a financial collapse because of whatever reason you want to give, please go somewhere else on this forum and stop mucking up my post. If someone truly is interested in knowing more about what to do to prepare "financially" for a "economic" collapse then they will not want to read through a bunch of people that say that they don't care about finances in one way or another. I will gladly talk to you all about other things on other posts as I am not just a "financial" prepper.
I like you. I like everyone. I am also a historian. The biggest destruction of society ever, to the best of my memory was ancient Greece. No one can even translate linear Greek B. Some blame it on volcanoes. But from digs it seems the destruction of temples was deliberate. Another was the Mayan. The priesthood declared that the sun rise must be greeted by a recently cut out heart every day. So you farmers must send your sons and daughters, to be sacrificed or the sun will not rise. Finally some one said " No." I don't believe you some farmer said.
The sun still rose. Crypto will be worthless as soon as someone says "NO" .

Did ANYBODY SEE Mr. Gates lately??? Did he have 68 tractor trailers loaded up and following him around with his "supposed" 165 billion dollars in CASH; GOLD AND SILVER ???? His company may be worth something, he may have a special VISA card which is unlimited, he may very well "own!" lots of land in the world...but post-SHTF he will only have that which he has STORED AND PREPPED to help him get thru...just like the rest of us...We will all just have to do with that which we have hoarded physically and on hand, not in a bunker in a foreign land or in electronically stored harddrives...Millions of Jewish persons lost house and home to Hitler, took only their gold, jewelry and clothes and tried (some succeded) to avoid the Holocaust, others did not. We will experience the same situation soon enough, or not...GP

DITTO...I know crypto, stocks and bonds and the profits they can and do bring. I also know tooooo many people who have lost more than they could afford. I am happy with my bread and water with peace of mind than with Angus steaks and the worry of losing (again) much money...I was just not cut out to be a rich person, healthy and poor, but clean in mind and body and not jealous of those who have more or pitying those with less. There will always be richer and poorer, older and younger, sicker and healthier, more famous and more anonymus persons than I. What I can change in life, I do. What I cannot change, I do not waste my energy. I only need the wisdom to tell the difference and I get along...Gary
The thing that stood out to me in your post was the not being jealousy or envious of those that have more. I’ve never understood jealousy. If you see someone with a lot of money, toys or whatever and it seems like it’s something you really want then work your ### off and do what ever it takes to get it for yourself. Jealousy is a total waste of time. I also know one thing for a fact, money does not make you happy. There are loads of depressed rich people in the world. Health is the most important thing one can have in life, unfortunately not everyone is in control of that though. All this being said, having enough money to be able to cover the basics like food, shelter and your regular needs is really nice. So be wise with what you make so you can sleep easily at night knowing you will have plenty of food to eat.

I'm sure Mr Gates has a bunker full of everything he needs for a long time. Our government does. They want continuity of government when things go bad. They are very well prepared.
With Bill Gates resources I can only imagine the backup plans he must have. It would be really interesting to see a documentary about it.

It would, but he'd never do that. It would start bunker envy. Ha. People with money that think that they are important are prepared. That's people all over the world.

I'm sure Mr Gates has a bunker full of everything he needs for a long time. Our government does. They want continuity of government when things go bad. They are very well prepared.

That is why I laugh out loud when I see comments like " The cops support the people, the NG supports the people" NO THEY BLOODY DONT the COPS represent the STATE and ESTABLISHMENT. The Establish does everything to ensure ity protects itself.

Our police cars in America used to say, "To protect and to serve". They don't say that anymore. Now in the cities, it's....fill out a report online and maybe we'll get to it.
I don't have that problem where we live. We have a sheriff. You can call them or take care of it yourself.

I had a pig tractor ,( an old cotton trailer set on the ground with golf cart tires sticking out the back,) that was painted like a police cruiser but said down the side, to perfect and serve. Raised some fine pork in that thing. Although some people didn't like the joke , most officers I know thought it was hilarious.

I own some crypto, Just to hold. I have never used any. The thing I don't like about it is I really don't hold anything. Unlike metals.

Same. We have friends who just sold 40 Bitcoin. It was a nice payday for them since they bought it when it under $4.

Quantum Financial System (QFS) is building a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System (CIPS). It's a network based on Sovereignty and Commerce.
The Trump Administration is committed to the Quantum financial System, and to unleashing its incredible potential for U.S. economic growth, technological advancement, and national security.
To coordinate a national research effort encompassing Federal agencies the academic community, and industry leaders already underway, The White House National Quantum Coordination Office has released A Strategic Vision for America’s Quantum Financial System Networks. February 2020
Quantum Financial System (QFS) provides pristine clean integrity in the movement of funds from Central Banking sources to destination accounts.

The QFS will cover the new global network for the transfer of asset backed funds and can replace the US- Centrally Controlled SWIFT System.
A key benefit of QFS is to protect all parties from corruption, usury, and manipulation within the banking system and ensure banks are monitored and protected with regard to the agreed upon contract of the transfer fund process.
QFS is completely independent from the existing centralized system and makes all other transfer systems obsolete die to its advanced capabilities.
QFS is NOT crypto currency but instead it is asset-backed digital currency.
QFS reigns supreme in the photonic technology at 3.5 trillion frames per second.. It replaces obsolete IP dynamic routing with the true physical GPS authentication between sender and receiver routing while upholding 100% financial security and transparency of all currency holders.
Protocols will be instituted with QFS so that Artificial Intelligence will control the transfers and independently be allowed to control the global financial network unless the highest level of approval is given . Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) program will handle instant settlements in real time without delays!
The A.I. assigns a “digital” number to every fiat Dollar/Euro/Yen in every bank account all over the world. “Digital” numbers are monitored in real time. The physical GPS location between sender and receiver will be set up to provide unbreakable security when it was ledger-ed with regard to who sent it, and what account received it.
Sovereign Currency of the United States is USN
Digital Currency
Conversion in the future from a Fiat crypto currency into gold backed basel III IV and V compliant coin.
The coins themselves and the virtual coins will have barcodes (ownership) and GPS tracking devices (location)
ACC (Asset Chain Collection) is a “Distributed General Ledger” It’s a tool of the A.I. asset digitization for global applications. It is referred to as “The A.I.Exchange”
Between mainstream tokens in the market with asset standard tokens the Asset Collection Chain jointly forms and documents the digital asset interchange object – SDR digital currency. Each global “node” establishes a “regional: General Ledger Token (GLT) for regional circulation and this the digital currency SDR (Special Drawing Rights) will be the main exchange coin along with tokens of each international node’s general ledger token on the international exchange.
In this “monetary ecosystem” each node’s token can use GLT (General Ledger Token) to realize regional circulation and each GLT can use ACC to realize international circulation.

Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
The DLT is the database that is “decentralized” across several computers or nodes. Every node will maintain the ledger and if data changes happen the ledger is updated in exact worth. “Updates” are independent of each “node”. All nodes have equal status authority. There is no central authority or server managing the data base. Each node can update the ledger and other nodes verify its existence.
Transparency
A.I. Nodes verify the transaction with the “consensus algorithm” Sometimes all nodes can participate and sometimes only selected nodes. Once all nodes get a “go” all nodes receive updated status.
Cross-Border Interbank Payment System (CIPS)
The CIPS Virtual Currency will look, on the surface, much like Bitcoin, but it will be secured by real assets and it will replace all current currencies, worldwide.
Transactions will run on the QFS VPN and can be used for the purchase of all goods and services, utilizing the resources of the CIPS.
100 billion coins will be minted in gold and 100 billion coins will be minted in silver. Once minted, there will never be more, or fewer coins in existence. Each CIPS coin will have a virtual counterpart.
The QFS AI will keep track of fluctuation and will manage all bounding conditions (as well as keep track of all locations)
Blockchain
“Blockchain” is just a type of distributed ledger. The DLT is the parent of Blockchain. In Blockchain every node gets its very own copy of the ledger. All instant transactions are encrypted before being added to the ledger.
Blockchain does NOT require a central authority; it is decentralized completely as DLT. Blockchain organizes data in terms of “blocks” that are “linked” and “encrypted” for full GPS security. All data (transactions) exist in history and cannot be altered or deleted thus creating pristine clean integrity of all transaction.
Blockchain: Structure is blocks of data – Specific “sequence” of blocks
Distributed Ledger Technology: Database spread across different nodes – no specific sequence
Sequence is the distinguishing difference in BLOCKCHAIN
Blockchain is merely a “subset of distributed ledgers. Blockchain takes DLT to the next level to (instantiation of digital values and interoperability).
Distributed Ledger Technology is the parent to Blockchain Technology. DLT is the means to “eliminate” the bank oversight. DLT solves in that the issues in the financial realm – Blockchain is part of the crypto currency world.

How To Manage “New Funds” (Asset Backed) in the QFS?
How do I use funds? All Bank screens are now dark!
In the new system, “you” will receive an E-notification from the A.I. that your expected asset backed funds are prepared to “Ledger” to the specific account you have annotated previously. You will follow the “prompts” asking for your “old” access code (password)
Patent The P versus NP Problem Space

Latest posts

Back