Debt, Collapse, Gold and Cash

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you going to do if they bring the law in there, shoot all the supermarket staff?

I'm not exactly what sure what you are saying, but, I am about 99% sure Derek in the meat section has thumbed the scale on me at least twice. Sooo

Well, that's the whole point, Ling31. I think you Australians need to stand up and fight. Go in the stores anyway. Do what you want to do anyway. Stop staying at home. Aren't you free people?
It would not fly over here if Americans were told that starting Friday we had to show proof on our smart phones of a shot or we couldn't go anywhere, do anything. That's just nuts. Regardless of what our current government believes, they are not our overlords. They work for us. For Americans, I believe this would be a start of a civil war. Why? Because red state governors would not stand for this. And if blue state citizens want to roll over and do whatever they're told, then let them. I really don't care. I do what I want.

Because there is only a small percentage who actually know it's wrong, that's why. Also we are all relatively rich down here, even the unemployed get $1300 a month, and if you have scammed onto a disability pension, which a large proportion of welfare recipients have, you get $2400 a month. Everyone is fat and happy so to speak and doesn't want to rock the boat.

Look at the US, the whole nation is divided left and right, half the people hold one set of beliefs and half the opposite. It's like the Catholics and the protestants. How did that happen? How did a nation of free thinking people allow themselves to be so divided? It's a mistery to us down here because politics is hardly ever discussed. Most people here know both sides are lying just to get elected and barely raise an eyebrow about it.

We don't own the stores and the store owners are well within their rights to deny us entry. We could loot them like you do over there, but it's not our way.
So you are lumping us (the freedom loving Americans) in with Antifa and BLM? I guess we all look the same from down there. We aren't!

Backyard and Beyond....there are more than two options. It's not loot or get the vax. Antifa and BLM are the police hating, city destroying looters.'
Aren't there people protesting this in Australia? Editorials in your newspapers saying how wrong this is? Store owners and other business owners saying that they won't make people do this? Police saying how wrong it would be to arrest people for wanting to buy food? There can't be everyone going along with us.
Stand up Australia.

Backyard and Beyond....there are more than two options. It's not loot or get the vax. Antifa and BLM are the police hating, city destroying looters.'
Look, I don't know how this confusion is arising, but let me spell it out.

The Vax has nothing to do with what we are discussing. We, I, am talking about contact tracing as a prerequisit for entry into certain shops ok. As for the BLM and Antifa, well they are new are they not? I remember reading about the LA riots and other such events that happened long before BLM ever came on the scene.

I understand that the members of this forum would not engage in such activities but it is common place over there when people get under stress, or get the opportunity, to go looting. And I have seen the videos as well, it's not all blacks doing the looting. Now I'm not pointing the finger at the US, I am just stating the facts. Your idea of protesting is US-centric, and as I said, we don't do things your way. The switched on people will be fine, and the rest are sheep and of no consequence anyway.

Last edited:
I guess we all look the same from down there.
Not to me Doc, but to the average Australian today, yes, you all look the same. The mass media here has conducted a smear campaign against you for years now. They have attributed all the trouble over there as being the result of Trump and his supporters. I know that's B.S. but I also know that violent insurrection is a way of life for you Americans. It's how the nation was formed in the first place and the roots go deep. We have none of that in our culture, the Flag waving gun toting you guys have as a way of life is not something we have ever done or would do short of an invasion.

As I said before, we have our own ways of getting things done enmass and have before. I might add that we don't have anywhere near the police presence you have, we have no FBI, Sheriffs departments, city cops, transport cops, AU Marshals, NSA, TSA. You guys also have state armies that have been used against you and the US army that with the abolition of the posse comitatus act there, can now be used against the citizens.

You need all those guns but we only have a very small Federal police force and the individual state police forces that are quite small compared to the population here. In the capital city north of me there are about 3000 cops, split over three shifts and a population of 2.2 Million. That's roughly one cop for every 1.5 thousand people and the ones not sitting in offices, taking fingerprints, etc etc, spend most of their time running speed traps investigating domestic violence or eating at Maccas. You hardly ever see a cop down here Doc.

Yes and Australians are all a bunch of Crocodile Dundees to most Americans :D

When you get away from the coasts (including the Great Lakes) the vast majority of Americans (of all colors) and America are nothing like Chicago, LA, Portland, etc. Nothing at all.

When my wife first came here from Taiwan she was shocked at how different America was from what they imagined. They thought all of America was like New York City.

Yes and Australians are all a bunch of Crocodile Dundees to most Americans :D

When you get away from the coasts (including the Great Lakes) the vast majority of Americans (of all colors) and America are nothing like Chicago, LA, Portland, etc. Nothing at all.

When my wife first came here from Taiwan she was shocked at how different America was from what they imagined. They thought all of America was like New York City.
I don't think of Dundee at all...... my first thought is of Olivia Newton-John,,,, we had the hots for her back in the day
1625758535700.png

when all that looting was taking place I don't see why they weren't being shot in the act,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all it would have taken was a few here and a few there and the looting would have ended,,,,, but then BLM and ANTIFA would have been screaming POLICE BRUTALITY ,,, maybe the looters are the wrong ones to be shooting,,,,hmmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back