What Do You See Wrong With This Picture?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been observing your comments since I joined this forum and came to the conclusion you are a dick. Your always trying to pick a fight on almost every thread you comment on.

I have been observing yours as well and you're a moron.

By the way...you just contradicted yourself. It appears that you're looking for a fight.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people have left this forum because of you. Are you a liberal? You have many character traits of a liberal.

You don't have the slightest clue as to what ur talking about.

I'm the farthest thing from a liberal. Backtrack my posts and your own and get your facts straight.

Firstly my posts have generated more activity, replies and views than any others by far. When I got here it was a virtual cemetary with a handful of people exchanging weather updates. The average member here is only around for less than a month then disappears for obvious reasons.

My problem stems with Arcticdude whom is a compulsive lying troll that has a clear agenda which he promotes in order to justify his meaningless boring existence. He continues to make statements attempting to provoke responses cause he's got nothing better to do then retreats as others gather in.

There are a couple other lunatics on here within his entourage whom come to his aid but my primary problem is with him.

Check out all the threads I've started and then ur own. Your last two threads...one which is entitled "city people driving" and is actually attempting to argue that city drivers are some how incompetent and of lesser quality than rural drivers. What a genius u r. Your other thread is of a billboard in the middle of nowhere. How intriguing and yet nothing related to prepping.

Last edited:
You don't have the slightest clue as to what ur talking about.

I'm the farthest thing from a liberal. Backtrack my posts and YOUR own and get YOUR FACTS straight.

Firstly my posts have generated more activity, replies and views than any others by far. When I got here it was a virtual cemetary with a handful of people exchanging weather updates. The average member here is only around for less than a month then disappears for obvious reasons.

My problem stems with Arcticdude whom is a compulsive lying troll that has a clear agenda which he promotes in order to justify his meaningless boring existence. He continues to make statements attempting to provoke responses cause he's got nothing better to do then retreats as others gather in.

There are a couple other lunatics on here within his entourage whom come to his aid but my primary problem is with him.

Check out all the threads I've started and ur own. Your last two threads...one which is entitled "city people driving" and is actually attempting to argue that city drivers are some how incompetent and of lesser quality than rural drivers. What a genius u r. Your other thread is of a billboard in the middle of nowhere. How intriguing and yet nothing related to prepping.
I should be flattered that I've made such an impression on you with my simple postings. But I really don't give two shits about you or any of your trivial BS, or your lame attempts to cause problems. You seem to have some serious anger issues and need professional help.

I should be flattered that I've made such an impression on you with my simple postings. But I really don't give two shits about you or any of your trivial BS, or your lame attempts to cause problems. You seem to have some serious anger issues and need professional help.

Quit the act already. You take every opportunity u get to express fear hatred and bitterness...particularly in threads I'm involved in. Then u retreat & go radio silent as others do ur dirty work.

Once things get resolved and die down u take the first opportunity to respark ur propaganda rhetoric u get. Whenever cities or city people are mentioned u exhibit feelings of hostility. You continuously spread ur rhetoric as well as this "we're better than you" attitude.

You have even endorsed statements made by select lunatics that openly welcome the end of the world and eradication of all city people script.

You openly welcome SHTF and continue to spew ur anti city rhetoric that justifies ur meaningless existence.

U have this biased narrative u've created of how things are going to play out. I get the impression u are semi delusional. Probably as a result of prolonged isolation.

Studies indicate that prolonged isolation can lead to (but is not limited to) feelings of paranoia, fear and depression.

Personally I couldn't care less about how you choose to live or where. U can live in a crate for all I care. Just stop trying to force feed ur BS agenda hijacking threads I'm involved in.

If u have a problem with me then private message me. Take the direct approach instead of this passive aggressive routine.

Last edited:

Check out all the threads I've started and then ur own. Your last two threads...one which is entitled "city people driving" and is actually attempting to argue that city drivers are some how incompetent and of lesser quality than rural drivers. What a genius u r. Your other thread is of a billboard in the middle of nowhere. How intriguing and yet nothing related to prepping.

How proud you are. Your posts have generated a lot of activity huh? You all by yourself keep this forum alive and energetic? So you are saying people don't stay more than a month? I think you just reinforced my other statement that you drive people away. A lot of people are weak and will not stand up to an asshole, but I will. Don't care, I can do this all day. If we were in person I would do it there also. I never back down. My second to last altercation I beat the living snot out of a guy with an Asp baton (self defense of course). Instead of being a dick try just talking or just shrug it off of your shoulder.

My City People Driving thread was meant to be humor which I think most people here enjoyed. I wasn't attempting to argue snot. City drivers suck, just like country drivers suck. Just happens from my experiences city drivers drive way to fast and a lot of the idiots drive with their cruise control on in the winter time or during the rain. I have came across several drivers in the ditch because of that.

I am a moderator over at preppergroups.com/forum and you would never survive over their. After a couple of warnings to stop being a dick you would just be banned.

Last edited:
I'm just stating a fact here. Toexist has a message/likes 262/130 ratio of under 50%. Most of the people on here have much better than that. Material General has over 100% ratio as does many others.

stupid-redneck-pics-i17.jpg
A lot of people are weak and will not stand up to an asshole, but I will. Don't care, I can do this all day. If we were in person I would do it there also. I never back down. My second to last altercation I beat the living snot out of a guy with an Asp baton

Wow check out the articulate badass standing up to the evil city fellar. LMFAO!!!
You're an absolute rocket scientist buddy. Another guy looking for attention. Stop pretending to be self righteous. You are essentially contributing to and perpetuating an argument that you aren't apart of.

As far as being banned is concerned...if the powers that be feel like doing so...I welcome it with open arms. They would be doing me a favor. Then you can go back to exchanging weather reports and analyzing/fantasizing about a narrative that will likely never come...that some here hope to come...if for no other reason to bring excitement to boring lives.

I don't speak for all but a handful of assh*les...and you are one of them. Wear your badge with pride tuff guy.

Last edited:
As far as being banned is concerned...if the powers that be feel like doing so...I welcome it with open arms. They would be doing me a favor.

Wear your badge with pride tuff guy.

Just curious, if the board owner(s) would be doing you a favor if they banned you and you would welcome it with open arms, then why even be here? Why be part of a community if you are not going to be a part of it in a positive manner?

I often do wear my badge with pride. I try not to have to though, conflict really does suck.

Just curious, if the board owner(s) would be doing you a favor if they banned you and you would welcome it with open arms, then why even be here? Why be part of a community if you are not going to be a part of it in a positive manner?

I often do wear my badge with pride. I try not to have to though, conflict really does suck.

I have no plans to stick around indefinitely. I'm just learning a few things, attempting to exchange ideas like everyone else.

No offense but you seem to want to prolong some kinda debate here.

My beef is with articdude whom likes to provoke little skirmishes then falls back as others such as urself do his bidding. I'm not here to debate nonsense.

Gentlemen let's take it down a notch please. I currently dislike things that MG has said in another thread but, I do my damnedest to not resort to flat out name calling and that seems to be all that's left on this thread. Let's clean it up or I'll be forced to use the big stick. Toexist, MG please ignore each other as best we can. ARTIC! You have been here for a while and I haven't had to yell at you yet. Please stop. If not for your sanity then for mine. Lol. We all can't get along at times I know but, I will separate you kids if you don't stop it. Lol

Latest posts

Back