Helpful Info. What are you doing to prepare for convid-19 Pandemic?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, I was thinking along the same line...authorities here keep complaining all the time we don't have enough places in the nursing homes
or long time hospital wards...well to be an asshole, this will provide with ample amount of bed places,so I wouldn't be surprised if they went for hard line triage on this; in..out..out..out..in and so on and forced doc's to make that DNR on "patients that are beyond salvation"

It’s not big enough to burden us. We don’t get overwhelmed by flu every year. If anything this will relieve social security. Lol. I’m an asshole. I know.
The disease isn't as much of a concern to me as peoples' reaction to the disease.

There was hand sanitizer that came into a dollar store today, and the whole pallet flew out of the store in a few hours.

What's worse is that these idiots got into a fist fight over the last few bottles, and one of them pulled a blade.

As for myself, I mixed up a 90% water and 10% bleach solution in a small repurposed spray bottle . . . and I'm good.

See link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3NWB2H82agtyN9PLYWmXee&cshid=1583966524472

Rubbing alcohol it’s everywhere. 性交ing people are just stupid and lazy. Put some in a hand pump and it’s just as effective as hand sanitizer. I’m finding 90% alcohol stocked fully on all the shelves while TP and hand sanitizer are gone. Stupid ### people

Rubbing alcohol it’s everywhere. 性交ing people are just stupid and lazy. Put some in a hand pump and it’s just as effective as hand sanitizer. I’m finding 90% alcohol stocked fully on all the shelves while TP and hand sanitizer are gone. Stupid ### people
Agree 100%, but I'll raise you another stupidity that's even worse.

A manager of a 7-11 in New Jersey is under arrest because she's selling homemade hand sanitizer that's so corrosive that it caused bad chemical burns on several children.

See link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BxAH&usg=AOvVaw3ha6a0PW5M1-rMJ9Ly2ECT&ampcf=1

And as far as TP is concerned, I have an idea (disgusting, but practical).

Cloth baby diapers are intended to be used, cleaned, and reused.

Why is it inappropriate to use cloth diapers for TP, followed up by washing and reusing?

I realize that this may seem disgusting, but how is this idea for using cloth diapers different than using them for their original purpose? If anything, I'd think it would be less messy than reusing a cloth diaper for a baby.

I have tons of cloth diapers that I use for polishing my military combat boots (Corcoran 975 jump boots, which I swear by). I can use cloth diapers for bandages, cleaning guns, and so on.

Is there something about this idea that I'm not taking into consideration?

This panic over TP seems profoundly stupid to me.

Last edited:
Kevin the amount of water needed to constantly do that can take a heavy toll. You’d have to have one hell of a supply of them and I believe the smell would get awful
As a question, what do 3rd world people use for TP?

Up north, I would use Mullien leaves (Verbascum sp., as there are over 300 species), as the plant is plentiful, the leaves are strong yet soft at the same time, and the plant has medicinal uses for respiratory illnesses.

In addition, the seeds can be crushed and used as a fish poison because they contain rotenone.

See below:

common-mullein1-400x600.jpg

The idea that the leaves can be used as a good substitute for TP is not theoretical with me. I'd equate it with Charmin.

This plant is not native to the USA, but it's naturalized as an invasive species that grows everywhere in this country above a certian longitude.

Unfortunately for me here in Florida, it isn't a tropical plant.

I’ve seen them rub dirt on there ### till it stops sticking then they go to the stream or river and contaminate it with their crap hand or an ### wash bucket (Chad Africa). Some just go to the river directly others use sticks or grasses (Northern Brazil and country southern Columbia) this is what I’ve seen personally in the third world. Also I’ve just seen them pull up their pants and continue on. That one made me wanna puke because I was behind him on the trail.

I’ve seen them rub dirt on there ### till it stops sticking then they go to the stream or river and contaminate it with their crap hand or an ### wash bucket (Chad Africa). Some just go to the river directly others use sticks or grasses (Northern Brazil and country southern Columbia) this is what I’ve seen personally in the third world. Also I’ve just seen them pull up their pants and continue on. That one made me wanna puke because I was behind him on the trail.
Maybe these TP hoarders are on to something.

Maybe these TP hoarders are on to something.
I've always respected your viewpoints, but here I disagree with you.

If someone (such as myself) isn't resourceful enough to produce an adequate substitute for TP post SHTF, then this person isn't resourceful enough to survive.

Latest posts

Back