Helpful Info. What are you doing to prepare for convid-19 Pandemic?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 6 months of canned and dry foods and 8 months of freeze dried foods. I would suggest everyone have some of each. We have unlimited water supplies and several waterfilters, purifiers.

We have several years worth of etc meds, medical supplies and cleaning supplies.

We have several gardens, fruit trees, etc... we have chickens and goats. We trap and hunt wild rabbits, squirles and ducks. We also uh t snakes, birds and nutria.

We are well stocked with EmergenC, aorborne, vitamin C, Zinc, vitamin D3, magnesium, selenium, multi vitamins. Coilodile Silver, chlorite, chlorine dioxide, sodium bicarbonate. There are a lot of other natural anti viral that we have, but there are more that we dont have.

We are looking into getting rabbits to be more self sufficient.

We have the means to defend ourselves with deadly force.

Our goal is to be self sufficient for 1 year.

We have the means to defend ourselves with deadly force.

Our goal is to be self sufficient for 1 year
Hang in there, even if this blows over, you have the chance to test your bug-in plan, skills, cohesion between your crew and only learn from this. Ignore those who think this is a joke. They will have the last laugh if so, or they will have the last breath to say, OH SHIT, I was maybe wrong. Funny, everybody has insurance for their car, house, boat and such, but taking care of their health becomes second choice. We hope we never need our insurance, but WE DAMN SURE DON'T CANCEL IT IN MID-STREAM...Bravo to take a stand and carry on. GP

I have never bothered with what the norm is or cared what other people say. Trust your own instincts and feelings in things. Prepping isn’t about being scared or greedily amassing food and things, but more about common sense preparations to make life’s unexpected issues easier to deal with. I have a relaxed and easy attitude about this and most other things that life can throw at you. That’s because I know I have enough supplies and knowledge to help me deal with it or most anything else. The stuff that I can’t prepare to help with, well, I don’t think worrying helps those so I just don’t mostly. If an asteroid is heading our way, since there isn’t anything you can do for it it’s best to not dwell on it. Most things can be manageable though with some simple steps and pre planning.

Very good jonnte. Always leading the way and telling the truth...
Grandfather used to say, ""That rattlesnake is not poisonous 'cause I say it is, I'm telling you it's poisonous 'cause it IS...""
Some just don't or can't read the weather from the clouds, just like they can't read a map, a face or the news right...GP

I don't know all your ages but I grew up with parents and grandparents that survived the Great Depression. Being prepared was a way of life. That pantry was always overflowing with canned foods. Seeds were always waiting for the next year. Water and shelter for both humans and stock on hand. Twelve months a year you were thankful for what you had but always knowing that could change anytime. You were striving to be able to face whatever life threw at you. No handouts and no bail outs. As an adult those values carried over into my life and how I lived. When the back to land movements came with the 70's I was already living that way. When Y2K came and went it did not have any impact one me. My pantry was already stocked and I was already living that way. After there were some great yard sale finds though. Whatever has come my way my lifestyle has never really changed. I have stayed true to my beliefs and teachings. There is a bible beside my bed, a gun over the door and a flag hanging out front. My grandfather, father, husband and son all served to defend that flag. I'm still prepped whatever comes my way. I don't hide it, I don't flaunt it and I don't apologize.

Last edited:
5EBC956C-9D12-4843-9FFB-4F309C878F05.png

The death rate of China by age

E0F3CF4A-B355-4A06-B143-A637F3AF35D8.png

The italian death rate by age

The media isn’t telling us the whole story. This is practically engineered to kill old people. China was struggling under their senior debt. We are doing the same. This is odd how deadly it gets as you get older. You guys know I’m not one for conspiracy theories but even my brother thinks this is engineered.

Attachments

• F3E80D94-D4D8-4D2E-B44F-DEA121F5B269.png
    F3E80D94-D4D8-4D2E-B44F-DEA121F5B269.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 7
Corona virus the cheaper alternative to making Soylent Green
Seriously, I don’t believe in most conspiracy theories. It’s just common sense that the older and weaker succumb to an illness more easily. What is disturbing is I have a couple arteries in my heart that are partially clogged. That raises the risk of this virus a lot. It makes sense that when pneumonia decreases your ability to oxygenate cells, adding reduced blood flow just compounds the effect. I’m not really worried but am taking steps to reduce my risks and exposure.

Why are we doing this? This is not deadly enough to give a shit about. Do you lock down during flu season?

you are right,this is not what will kill us off,far from it,,yeah I have stocked up on supplies a little but I am not going to panic about this,,,I don't see any reason to at this point

you are right,this is not what will kill us off,far from it,,yeah I have stocked up on supplies a little but I am not going to panic about this,,,I don't see any reason to at this point
I feel that if you’re in the higher risk group it’s worth taking more precautions. But if I was thirty with no BP or heart issues I would agree.

I feel that if you’re in the higher risk group it’s worth taking more precautions. But if I was thirty with no BP or heart issues I would agree.

my mom every time she heard a strange noise in her car she took it to the shop,,,they would go over it and never could find anything wrong,this went on for years,,,,,,,,,then one day after one of the searches the shop owner told my mother,,,don't borrow trouble it will find you soon enough,,,,,,,,,they were old school friends ,,,,,,,,,,

in other words don't get bent out of shape until you really have a problem..................................................

right now this country does not really have a problem

my mom every time she heard a strange noise in her car she took it to the shop,,,they would go over it and never could find anything wrong,this went on for years,,,,,,,,,then one day after one of the searches the shop owner told my mother,,,don't borrow trouble it will find you soon enough,,,,,,,,,they were old school friends ,,,,,,,,,,

in other words don't get bent out of shape until you really have a problem..................................................

right now this country does not really have a problem
I disagree. Yes your right, 1000 cases of the virus and 30 some odd deaths is nothing compared to the deaths from car wrecks each year. The problem is with the impact this will have on the economy and our daily lives. This is far from over, and in fact is just getting started. The fear and overreaction to this will cause a lot of changes in our country and the world. Who ever thought China, s Korea or Italy would quarantine so many people, or shut down so many businesses. It’s coming here as we speak. Just keep calm, keep your eyes open and react appropriately whenever you need to. Oh and quit picking your nose....:confused: lol.

View attachment 10029

The death rate of China by age

View attachment 10028

The italian death rate by age

The media isn’t telling us the whole story. This is practically engineered to kill old people. China was struggling under their senior debt. We are doing the same. This is odd how deadly it gets as you get older. You guys know I’m not one for conspiracy theories but even my brother thinks this is engineered.

Yes this is if everyone that needs hospital care gets it, and when the hospitals are over run, which all projections show they will, those rates of death will increase in all ages by 5 or 6 times .that does hot include reinfection and complications.

I disagree. Yes your right, 1000 cases of the virus and 30 some odd deaths is nothing compared to the deaths from car wrecks each year. The problem is with the impact this will have on the economy and our daily lives. This is far from over, and in fact is just getting started. The fear and overreaction to this will cause a lot of changes in our country and the world. Who ever thought China, s Korea or Italy would quarantine so many people, or shut down so many businesses. It’s coming here as we speak. Just keep calm, keep your eyes open and react appropriately whenever you need to. Oh and quit picking your nose....:confused: lol.

Yes Brent, I wish I could get people to understand expodential growth. Go a read about it, Google it, for God's sake understand it.

Ronin, you and younger younger population may not have much to fear from the virus, but I hope you understand we will have to deal with the effects of the virus on our healthcare, goods and services. Once those are interrupted and collapsed, then all of it effects everyone in a bad way.

Brent, while I don't always agree with you on politics, on this I think you are 100% correct. " The problem is with the impact this will have on the economy and our daily lives.". I am increasing some of my supplies, not because I think this will be a "world ending" event but to limit the short term impact. If they decide to quarantine my area, I plan to abide by the quarantine and just make sure I have supplies to endure the quarantine with little impact on our daily life. Being a short term even (at least I hope), there is no need to change our routine that much (short of not venturing out). Now, if this drags on and appears to be turning into a long term event, then I will be making drastic changes and "tightening out belts" to turn everything into long term survival.

Latest posts

Back