Helpful Info. What are you doing to prepare for convid-19 Pandemic?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, I was thinking along the same line...authorities here keep complaining all the time we don't have enough places in the nursing homes
or long time hospital wards...well to be an asshole, this will provide with ample amount of bed places,so I wouldn't be surprised if they went for hard line triage on this; in..out..out..out..in and so on and forced doc's to make that DNR on "patients that are beyond salvation"
My sister works in a long term care facility in NY. She said they have 50 patients on ventilators. I asked how many would survive being removed from them. Her answer was none. Mostly brain dead and incapacitated. There are 50 more ventilators folks, and beds.... I’m sure someone is considering this about now.

Rubbing alcohol it’s everywhere. 性交ing people are just stupid and lazy. Put some in a hand pump and it’s just as effective as hand sanitizer. I’m finding 90% alcohol stocked fully on all the shelves while TP and hand sanitizer are gone. Stupid ### people
Mix 2/3 cup of 90% rubbing alcohol with 1/3 cup aloe Vera. I put in a few drops of olive oil too. Made four bottles of the stuff and it is easier on the hands than straight alcohol. I googled recipes for this and this was easy and effective. The store was out of everything but I got the last bottle of aloe Vera they had. Luckily I had the 90% alcohol allready. 80% isn’t strong enough but you could always increase the concentration with it, and by all means, it would be better than nothing.

We have 6 months of canned and dry foods and 8 months of freeze dried foods. I would suggest everyone have some of each. We have unlimited water supplies and several waterfilters, purifiers.

We have several years worth of etc meds, medical supplies and cleaning supplies.

We have several gardens, fruit trees, etc... we have chickens and goats. We trap and hunt wild rabbits, squirles and ducks. We also uh t snakes, birds and nutria.

We are well stocked with EmergenC, aorborne, vitamin C, Zinc, vitamin D3, magnesium, selenium, multi vitamins. Coilodile Silver, chlorite, chlorine dioxide, sodium bicarbonate. There are a lot of other natural anti viral that we have, but there are more that we dont have.

We are looking into getting rabbits to be more self sufficient.

We have the means to defend ourselves with deadly force.

Our goal is to be self sufficient for 1 year.

You should feel proud and confident in your preps and the fact you did it so thoroughly. I use magnesium sometimes, but just wondering why you stockpiled it? Rabbits and chickens are always a good thing to have. I’d like to have a couple of dwarf goats. Being able to make cheese and butter would be such a blessing in rough times. While it is grassier than cow butter, it tastes good.

It’s not big enough to burden us. We don’t get overwhelmed by flu every year. If anything this will relieve social security. Lol. I’m an asshole. I know.

Social Security will NEVER be relieved if we don’t make sure our politicians CLOSE the borders! All our systems, including schools and healthcare have been overrun with 3rd worlders who statistically contribute little, but suck up a lot!!

Your comment to Americans who worked their entire lives being forced to pay SS is senseless. Personally, my husband and I have paid the MAX every single year for 20+ years into SS. We will never get even a portion of that money back!

Mix 2/3 cup of 90% rubbing alcohol with 1/3 cup aloe Vera. I put in a few drops of olive oil too. Made four bottles of the stuff and it is easier on the hands than straight alcohol. I googled recipes for this and this was easy and effective. The store was out of everything but I got the last bottle of aloe Vera they had. Luckily I had the 90% alcohol allready. 80% isn’t strong enough but you could always increase the concentration with it, and by all means, it would be better than nothing.

Since there wasn’t any hand sanitizer, wipes or Alo Vera to be had I bought baby wipes and coated them with rubbing alcohol so we will have something to wipe hands and surfaces when we have to go out. Did manage to get a couple more bottles of rubbing alcohol. Left the last bottle for someone else.

You should feel proud and confident in your preps and the fact you did it so thoroughly. I use magnesium sometimes, but just wondering why you stockpiled it? Rabbits and chickens are always a good thing to have. I’d like to have a couple of dwarf goats. Being able to make cheese and butter would be such a blessing in rough times. While it is grassier than cow butter, it tastes good.

Magnesium, helps lower blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, anti inflammatory and reduce insulin resistance.

Look people below 60 who have it are told to stay home and only go to the hospital if complications start. That’s not gonna overwhelm any hospital ..

So, if they stay home and self-treat they do not have a "confirmed" case, they will never be counted in the statistics. Only, if they have complications and are at greater risk of not surviving will they be counted so the statistics will be very skewed. The number of confirmed case and the number of deaths will not reflect the public because the VAST number of "real" cases of the virus will never be know.

If I was thirty and in good health I would completely agree with you. Also providing I had no older or anyone with health issues at home. I am close to 60 and have a spouse with many health issues and is on drugs that wiped out her immune system. So it is of real concern for us. I am not decontaminating like Religar is but may consider it when the outbreaks are nearby. I am a lot more conscious of wiping things down and am minimizing all travel now. I’m also taking it a lot more seriously. As I’ve posted allready though, I think the hit on the worldwide economy and the medical systems being overwhelmed is going to be worse than the virus itself. That and the effects on older and weaker people.
I agree the reaction is worse than the virus. The domino effect on industry , jobs, supplies . Civil unrest will follow if people find themselves unable to buy neccessities. I live in U.S and in some of the larger cities i expect that we might see a lot of looting.

So, if they stay home and self-treat they do not have a "confirmed" case, they will never be counted in the statistics. Only, if they have complications and are at greater risk of not surviving will they be counted so the statistics will be very skewed. The number of confirmed case and the number of deaths will not reflect the public because the VAST number of "real" cases of the virus will never be know.

Obviously you’d have to get the case confirmed at the doctors office. The treatment is to send you home and self quarantine. Smh. Don’t try to play me on technicalities. Lol

Even though the president is still saying everyone is being tested the fact is they don’t have kits everywhere and there aren’t enough labs to read them. We know it is spreading in the communities all over now but will likely never know the actual numbers.

Since there wasn’t any hand sanitizer, wipes or Alo Vera to be had I bought baby wipes and coated them with rubbing alcohol so we will have something to wipe hands and surfaces when we have to go out. Did manage to get a couple more bottles of rubbing alcohol. Left the last bottle for someone else.
This is what we're doing at work. But I had to buy the stuff online since I didn't have high concentration rubbing alcohol on hand. I always got the 65% or whatever the most common is.
I've always respected your viewpoints, but here I disagree with you.

If someone (such as myself) isn't resourceful enough to produce an adequate substitute for TP post SHTF, then this person isn't resourceful enough to survive.
I was being sarcastic!;) I guess I needed to put some kind of emojis:D:D:D

This is what we're doing at work. But I had to buy the stuff online since I didn't have high concentration rubbing alcohol on hand. I always got the 65% or whatever the most common is.

I was being sarcastic!;) I guess I needed to put some kind of emojis:D:D:D
LOL.

Latest posts

Back