Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AUDIO: CNN President Demanded Network Editorialize Trump as Crazy, Erratic, Using Steroids

"We need to not normalise that"

In leaked audio, CNN President Jeff Zucker can be heard instructing the network to editoralise President Trump as crazy, erratic, and using steroids.

Investigative journalist James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas gained access to the morning call conducted by CNN journalists for seemingly months before the presidential election in November, and have been able to leak audio from those calls with top CNN staff members.

In the morning call dated 9th October, CNN President Jeff Zucker can be heard telling staff that they must not “normalize” the crazy and “erratic” behavior of President Trump, who Zucker alleges may be suffering with symptoms related to steroids:

I just want to re-emphasize that, you know, I think we cannot normalize what has happened here in the last week with Trump and his behavior… This is a President who knows he’s losing, who knows he’s in trouble, is sick (with coronavirus), maybe is on, the after effects of steroids or not, I don’t know. But he is acting erratically and desperately, and we need to not normalize that… This is what we’ve come to expect for the last three and a half, four years, but it clearly is exacerbated by the time that we’re in and the issues that he’s dealing with. And I think we cannot just let it be normalized. He is all over the place and acting erratically, and I think we need to lean into that.

Zucker was also caught instructing his staff members to hype up every single scandal that President Trump faced in the run up to the election. “Each of these so called scandals for Trump. Each of these things, we should just once again be careful to say that this is the one that is going to undo him with his voters,” Zucker said.

“I don’t know why we would expect any of these politicians to have a conscience and/or expect the politics wouldn’t be completely hypocritical,” Zucker said in the call on the morning of 21st September. “And for us to expect anything else would be naive.” The context of this call is unclear, but with the timing, it may relate to the replacement of the late Justice Ginsburg on the Supreme Court by congressional Republicans.

Zucker can be further heard on various calls saying that they should not report news that favored President Trump such as Attorney General Bill Barr’s unmasking probe, as they are just “unsubstantiated smears,” and they need to go “well after” Senator Lindsey Graham for defending President Trump after the election.

BREAKING: @CNN President BLASTS Trump & Republicans on 9am Call with Senior Leadership

'He(@realDonaldTrump) is acting erratically…I think we need to lean into that…'

“If we’ve made any mistake, its been our banners have been too polite…”#CNNTapes pic.twitter.com/zMIRxq9qC6

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) December 2, 2020

In the first tape, Project Veritas revealed that CNN had been given their marching orders by the Democrat Party to cover up President Trump’s legal challenges on the legitimacy of the election. As National File reported:

In the Project Veritas audio, CNN Special Correspondent Jamie Gangel says, “I have been hearing the same thing both from Republicans who have not come out to congratulate Biden, but also to those who have and Democrats who have and the Democrats, and that is that we have to be, you know, news organizations have to be very careful and very responsible about not giving Trump too much of a platform on his not conceding because they feel the transition can go forward.”

“And you know, other than the national security briefings, which are critical to start now, they just don’t want us to exaggerate that Trump isn’t leaving office,” Gangel says in regards to the Democrat Party…

CNN Field Producer Stephanie Becker goes to recommend that the network craft a narrative that a Trump refusal to transition would be akin to letting the 9/11 terror attacks happen: “So, if you want a good, concrete example of what happens when you don’t have a good transition, well, look at the twin towers.”

AUDIO: CNN President Demanded Network Editorialize Trump as Crazy, Erratic, Using Steroids

I see all that is posted here and watch or read most of it,a lot of it has the ring of truth to it but some is simply outlandish and I have seen far more than what is posted here

with all this coming out why are we not seeing any action on correcting this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I still believe there was massive cheating but as for proof,,I don't think they have found any

my reason for believing this,,,the MEDIA LOVES DIRT,,,they don't care who you are they will drag anyone thru the dirt given the chance,,,,DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THEY WON'T TURN ON THE DEMOCRATS,,,,,SLINGING DIRT IS WHAT THE MEDIA DOES BEST,,,,,,,,,AND THIS IS A HUGE PILE OF DIRT

I see all that is posted here and watch or read most of it,a lot of it has the ring of truth to it but some is simply outlandish and I have seen far more than what is posted here

with all this coming out why are we not seeing any action on correcting this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I still believe there was massive cheating but as for proof,,I don't think they have found any

my reason for believing this,,,the MEDIA LOVES DIRT,,,they don't care who you are they will drag anyone thru the dirt given the chance,,,,DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THEY WON'T TURN ON THE DEMOCRATS,,,,,SLINGING DIRT IS WHAT THE MEDIA DOES BEST,,,,,,,,,AND THIS IS A HUGE PILE OF DIRT

They hate Trump more. They will sit on a pile of dirt if it hurts him RE: Hunter's laptop

They hate Trump more. They will sit on a pile of dirt if it hurts him RE: Hunter's laptop

Most definitely. 4 more years of Trump and lives will be shattered....in my opinion the RIGHT lives. and they all know it too. This is their "all in" move. They don't care if 90 million people know they threw the election as long as they succeed.

Their mud slinging is reserved to people who cant strike back. Trump CAN and that alters their usual slimy tactics.

A short excerpt from Ms. Corone's testimony to answer Brent's question about why the FBI isn't doing anything:

Michigan State Senator Michael MacDonald: "Where is the Department of Justice in this? I mean, without arresting, are they even looking into, I mean your testimony is unbelievably compelling. So I'm just wondering where are they?"

Dominion IT Contractor Melissa Corone: "OK, I, your question is good as mine. Um, I, so I did call the FBI on November 5th, and I spoke with um, a woman for at least 40 minutes. Ah, the phone disconnected, she had all my information, uh, she never called me back I had to call them back.
I...I, I haven't been contacted back since."

And they are shredding the evidence!!

I live in Gwinnett and they are talking all about this but as usual, Nobody does anything about it! We know the demoncrats will do nothing and the Republicans are ball-less. There is just no way this demoncrat Sheriff want ta be, beat the Republican candidate! But I digress, it is time to move, again, further up North Georgia, into the woods, where Nobody will find me!

Trump Campaign Lawyer: More than 40,000 People in Nevada Voted Twice - American Greatness

“We are going to present evidence of real voter fraud—thousands and thousands of instances of voter fraud in Nevada alone,” Binnall told Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo Wednesday morning.

“We have instances, for instance, of 40,000-plus people who have voted twice in the election,” he added. “We have data showing that people who were on the record as having voted by mail, didn’t even receive ballots and didn’t even receive votes.”

Members of Trump’s legal team and representatives of Joe Biden’s six Nevada Electoral College delegates reportedly inspected a vote-counting location in Carson City on Tuesday in connection with Trump’s lawsuit.

Carson City District Court Judge James T. Russell on Monday granted a motion from Trump’s campaign to inspect the equipment on Monday, in accordance with Nevada state law.

Russell will hold a hearing on the Trump Campaign’s lawsuit on Thursday afternoon

I’m glad you all seem so optimistic about trump and all but the reality is he isn’t looking good by perpetuating this crazy talk. He is inciting threats to poll workers and causing even more divide in the country. Every real piece of data shows he lost.

Al Sharpton just sent one threat to Trump and his supporters that will shock you

There is perhaps nobody who has profited more off of inflaming racial tensions than Al Sharpton.

Unsurprisingly, he is continuing that following the election.

And Al Sharpton just sent one threat to Trump and his supporters that will shock you.

The results of the 2020 election are up in the air.

While the Fake News Media is sure that Joe Biden is the winner, most Americans aren’t as confident.

That’s why the Trump campaign is challenging improprieties across the country in battleground states that are likely to have been hit with fraud.

But at the same time, he is realizing that Joe Biden might get away with what many believe to be the biggest crime in American history, which is why he is now making major moves before he may have to leave office.

So far, he has pardoned Gen. Michael Flynn, and others are likely to come.

This is what Al Sharpton talked about on his MSNBC show, PoliticsNation.

He talked about the conspiracy theory that Trump would try to pardon himself, along with the possibility that he pardons some of his former advisors and associates unfairly targeted by Deep State forces.

After suggesting Trump might try to pardon himself, he sent what appears to be a threat, stating that Trump “and his cronies will be held accountable for their many crimes,” pointing to the fact that Trump cannot pardon state-level crimes.

“I have some advice for the president and his lackeys: don’t count your turkeys before they hatch,” Sharpton said. “Just like the turkey pardon by the president this week, which will suffer a shortened lifespan due to pre-pardoned activities, the villains in the Trump administration cannot be granted a total reprieve with the presidential pardon because the President of the United States can only pardon federal crimes. He has absolutely no power over state charges, and nearly everyone in the Trump orbit is facing state-level liability.”

Sharpton goes on to state that Trump “and his adult children are facing multiple tax fraud cases.”

He also points to his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, stating he is “under investigation for falsifying real estate documents,” along with former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, stating he could “see a revival of state charges.”

This is clearly meant to send a message to anybody who wants to challenge the Deep State and the radical Left.

The message being sent is that if you challenge us, we will come for you.

And it is ironic coming from Sharpton, who himself has a history of tax evasion.

Al Sharpton just sent one threat to Trump and his supporters that will shock you - Patriot Pulse

I’m glad you all seem so optimistic about trump and all but the reality is he isn’t looking good by perpetuating this crazy talk. He is inciting threats to poll workers and causing even more divide in the country. Every real piece of data shows he lost.
I'll believe it when I see incontrovertible proof. Got to be a court case, indictment, arrests or something. I do not see this has even been presented to a DA.
All I'm hearing is opinions.

Latest posts

Back