Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al Sharpton just sent one threat to Trump and his supporters that will shock you

There is perhaps nobody who has profited more off of inflaming racial tensions than Al Sharpton.

Unsurprisingly, he is continuing that following the election.

And Al Sharpton just sent one threat to Trump and his supporters that will shock you.

The results of the 2020 election are up in the air.

While the Fake News Media is sure that Joe Biden is the winner, most Americans aren’t as confident.

That’s why the Trump campaign is challenging improprieties across the country in battleground states that are likely to have been hit with fraud.

But at the same time, he is realizing that Joe Biden might get away with what many believe to be the biggest crime in American history, which is why he is now making major moves before he may have to leave office.

So far, he has pardoned Gen. Michael Flynn, and others are likely to come.

This is what Al Sharpton talked about on his MSNBC show, PoliticsNation.

He talked about the conspiracy theory that Trump would try to pardon himself, along with the possibility that he pardons some of his former advisors and associates unfairly targeted by Deep State forces.

After suggesting Trump might try to pardon himself, he sent what appears to be a threat, stating that Trump “and his cronies will be held accountable for their many crimes,” pointing to the fact that Trump cannot pardon state-level crimes.

“I have some advice for the president and his lackeys: don’t count your turkeys before they hatch,” Sharpton said. “Just like the turkey pardon by the president this week, which will suffer a shortened lifespan due to pre-pardoned activities, the villains in the Trump administration cannot be granted a total reprieve with the presidential pardon because the President of the United States can only pardon federal crimes. He has absolutely no power over state charges, and nearly everyone in the Trump orbit is facing state-level liability.”

Sharpton goes on to state that Trump “and his adult children are facing multiple tax fraud cases.”

He also points to his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, stating he is “under investigation for falsifying real estate documents,” along with former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, stating he could “see a revival of state charges.”

This is clearly meant to send a message to anybody who wants to challenge the Deep State and the radical Left.

The message being sent is that if you challenge us, we will come for you.

And it is ironic coming from Sharpton, who himself has a history of tax evasion.

Al Sharpton just sent one threat to Trump and his supporters that will shock you - Patriot Pulse
Considering trump paid 750$ in taxes last year, does anyone really think he shouldn’t be tried for tax fraud? I’ve paid more than thirty thousand in taxes this year, I’m disgusted by the fact he lives an unimaginably rich life and pays nothing....

Considering trump paid 750$ in taxes last year, does anyone really think he shouldn’t be tried for tax fraud? I’ve paid more than thirty thousand in taxes this year, I’m disgusted by the fact he lives an unimaginably rich life and pays nothing....
Apparently you have no clue on what he actually paid. . . .

You are the definition of ignorant. That was the filing fee for his over payment of his millions in taxes.

If you google it it looks like Trump did pay 750$ in 2017. It also looks like he paid zero in ten of the last 15 years. Why are so many so eager to defend this crook And believe everything he says with no evidence?

If you google it it looks like Trump did pay 750$ in 2017. It also looks like he paid zero in ten of the last 15 years. Why are so many so eager to defend this crook And believe everything he says with no evidence?

Do you always believe what enemies of our Constitution say?

Because you can not trust the mainstream media. . . Do your own research and stop relying on what you are told to believe!!

Ignorance is believing in the fraud when the overwhelming evidence says it didn’t happen.
overwhelming evidence says it didn’t happen . . . because MSM says it! Have you been watching the different hearings at state levels over the last few days?? Michigan is going on right now! OANN

Affadavits by poll watchers at just the TCF Center (Detroit)
L95Hml9.jpg

Because you can not trust the mainstream media. . . Do your own research and stop relying on what you are told to believe!!
I agree, look for evidence in all things. If you try to objectively look at real evidence there is much more solid stuff saying there was no major fraud. There is loads of conjecture and possible theories though. I’m not talking MSN, just googling it will give thousands of stories. The vast majority of fraud ones are flimsy evidence.

Latest posts

Back