Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this is the beginning, order is strange. A more complete version?

I. My name is Mellissa A. Carone, I was contracted by Dominion Voting Services to do IT work at the TCF Center for the November 3, 2020 election, and I am a resident of Wayne County.

2. I arrived at the TCF Center at approximately 6: 15 AM November 3, 2020 and worked until 4:00 AM November 4, 2020. I went home to get some sleep, then arrived back at the TCF Center at I 0:00 AM in which I stayed until 1 :45 PM. During this time I witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place.

3. The counters (which were trained very little or not at all), were handed a "batch" (stack of 50) of mail-in ballots in which they would run through the tabulator. The tabulators would get jammed 4-5 times an hour, when they jammed the computer would put out an error that tells the worker the ballot number that was jammed and gives an option to either discard the batch or continue scanning at which the counter should discard the batch, put the issue ballot on top of the batch and rescan the entire batch. I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times.

4. At approximately midnight I was called over to assist one of the counters with a paper jam and noticed his PC had a number of over 400 ballots scanned- which means one batch was counted over 8 times. This happened countless times while I was at the TCF Center. I confronted my manager, Nick Ikonornakis saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to
hear that we have a big problem. He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election.

5. The adjudication process, from my understanding there's supposed to be a republican and a democrat judging these ballots. I overheard numerous workers talking during shift change in which over 20 machines had two democrats judging the ballots-resulting in an unfair process.

6. Next, I want to describe what went on during shift change, it was a chaotic disaster. It took over two hours for workers to arrive at their "assigned areas", over 30 workers were taken upstairs and told they didn't have a job for them to do. These people were chosen to be counters, in which 6 workers admitted to me that they received absolutely no training at all.

7. The night shift workers were free to come and go as they pleased, they could go out and smoke from the counting room. This is illegal, as there were boxes and stacks of ballots everywhere, anyone could have taken some out or brought some in, and No one was watching them.

8. There was two vans that pulled into the garage of the counting room, one on day shift and one on night shift. These vans were apparently bringing food into the building because they only had enough food for not even 1/3 of the workers. I never saw any food corning out of these vans, coincidently it was announced on the news that Michigan had discovered over 100,000 more ballots- not even two hours after the last van left.

9. When a worker had a ballot that they either could not read, or it had something spilled on it, they would go to a table that had blank ballots on it and fill it out. They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all. The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal.

IO. Samuel Challandes and one more young man in his mid-20 were responsible for submitting the numbers into the main computer. They had absolutely no overhead, my manager Nick would assist them with any questions but Nick was on the floor assisting with IT most of the time.

11 . There was a time I overheard Samuel talking to Nick about losing tons of data, they all got on their phones and stepped to the side of the stage. I asked Nick what was going one and he told me it was all taken care of and not to worry about it. I fully believe that this was something very crucial that they just covered up.

12. I was the only republican working for Dominion Voting, and on the stage there was many terrible comments being made by the city workers and Dominion workers about republicans. I did not give out any indication that I was a republican, I have a family at home and knew I was going to have to walk to my car at the end of my shift. If anyone had an American flag on their shirt or mask, they were automatically deemed to be Trump supporters.

13 . I called the FBI and made a report with them, I was told that I will be getting a call back.

14. I am doing my best to make sure something is done about this, I was there and I seen all of this
take place.

https://www.greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Supplemental-Brief-Motion-for-TRO-Costantino.pdf

But but Barr says there is nothing to see here. I am so disappointed unless this is another chess move.

The court cases is for the benefit of the people to learn and digest the vast amount of information. The military Tribunals are occurring and is where justice will be served. I don't agree with this method.

There have been many arrests, Joe Biden for one is under house arrest with an ankle monitor.

Hillery Clinton has been imprisoned and maybe executed, you won't see the real Hillery anymore.

Obama has been arrested and before a tribunal.

Think of this as a huge episode of What would you do?

There seeing who is acting in a lawful manner or a treasonous one in the light of massive voter fraud and conspiracy with foreign powers to take over our country and install a foreign controlled President.

The court cases is for the benefit of the people to learn and digest the vast amount of information. The military Tribunals are occurring and is where justice will be served. I don't agree with this method.

There have been many arrests, Joe Biden for one is under house arrest with an ankle monitor.

Hillery Clinton has been imprisoned and maybe executed, you won't see the real Hillery anymore.

now where the hell have you heard this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Barr also said:
"A bipartisan commission chaired by Jimmy Carter and James Baker said back in 2009 that mail-in voting is fraught with the risk of fraud and coercion."
"Since that time, there have been in newspapers, in networks, academic studies saying it is open to fraud and coercion. The only time that narrative changed was after this administration came in"
"But elections that have been held with mail have found substantial fraud and coercion. For example, we indicted someone in Texas, 1,700 ballots collected, from people who could vote. He made them out and voted for the person he wanted to. That kind of thing happens with mail-in ballots, and everyone knows that"

Tin foil hat time?

These people involved in the fraud have no idea how bad it is. They have never seen anyone tried for their crimes except for Ames but that was years ago. They need to find out what happens when you plot against the U.S. Gitmo haa been expanded, so let's fill her up and execute a few too.

I have to disagree. "Execute a few too"??? Nope. Execute a LOT of them. Won't happen, but it should. The other things seem a bit far-fetched. Time will tell, be patient...

Latest posts

Back