Violent Protests for the past week.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
University in Bloemfontein
a59e5a66e92e4171cc97b231d22aa6d7.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456246752119.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456246757426.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456246762641.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456246768475.jpg

Today they burnt down the following in Nylstroom / Modimolle
The mayors house.
Houses of the police members trying to prevent the riots.
The Police station.
The library and other civil service tructures.

Last edited:
Heinrich Heine said. "Where they burn books they will end with burning poeple."
University of Cape Town (UCT)

Venezuela, has just as big if not bigger financial problems but not that level of craziness. I think another route in the economy will send things over the edge.

I did the maths in RSA and reckoned did not have enough bullets so bugged out to Australia and glad I did, although my finances at the moment are not very good..

All that infrastructure lost - I doubt will ever be rebuilt as there is no more money. It is actually a lot worse than what I thought.

I don't understand all this contempt over the white guy. If it wasn't for the white guy in south Africa. South Africa would be the same outhouse as the rest of Africa. All their ammendities would not be there if not for the white guys. So they believe if the steal everything and kill all the white people, their lives will become magically better? They would go back to having nothing and being the smlame crap hole as the rest of the country. I'm sick of this whole BS.

I'm so sorry to see all the destruction and insecurity. I've seen pictures of SA, and it was an amazingly beautiful place I always felt I'd love to visit. No doubt, the jewel of Africa. As far as riots and vandalism, I have no compassion for any of it. I think the police should open fire with real bullets everywhere it breaks out. It would stop very quickly. I think of all the work and money that went into building those places being destroyed and am disgusted. They are just a bunch of animals. I don't care about a mans color or background, but I do care about his actions.. These animals should be put down just like any other that are destructive and dangerous. We are having our own issues here in the states. The 'black lives matter' campaign has made it terrible to be in law enforcement. Lots just use it as an excuse to vandalize and loot. Each time a politician appeases these mobs it only emboldens them to demand more. The worthless piece of s--t that started this had just robbed a store and fought a cop before being shot, yet he was unarmed and was going to go to college. My ###! Vandals will use any excuse. Just my 2cents worth. Be safe and always be aware of your surroundings.

When the food riots start in RSA due to current drought - it is likely an unrecoverable SHTF event. These guys mentality is very bad most of them on cannabis (dagga/ Durban poison) as well.
They are protesting over water shortages and now how gov going to supply them if road is damaged, it i self destruction.

Just thinking out loud...
Eventually the protest is going to destroy enough resources that there won't be enough to sustain the masses, if we think it couldn't get any worse for the whites think again they will become a bigger target! 9% of SA is white, if I had any say in the matter I would recommend that 9% relocate to one safest area and fortify it and in the process of relocating adapt our civil war General tactic and that be Sherman's scorch earth policy in the South burn everything as one vacates the land, business and home including all planted field nothing will be left to the enemy and do this simultaneously the key here is simultaneously. The only other option is to leave SA all together or come to the US as a refugee proclaiming political asylum ;)

Just thinking out loud...
Eventually the protest is going to destroy enough resources that there won't be enough to sustain the masses, if we think it couldn't get any worse for the whites think again they will become a bigger target! 9% of SA is white, if I had any say in the matter I would recommend that 9% relocate to one safest area and fortify it and in the process of relocating adapt our civil war General tactic and that be Sherman's scorch earth policy in the South burn everything as one vacates the land, business and home including all planted field nothing will be left to the enemy and do this simultaneously the key here is simultaneously. The only other option is to leave SA all together or come to the US as a refugee proclaiming political asylum ;)
Do not talk so loud, the walls have ears. [emoji13]

Maverick there is one small problem with your plan. Out current state of affairs in the states or current regime if you will wouldn't accept you as refugees. Due to the fact your WHITE. They won't accept Christians who are systematically being exterminated by the Muslims in the middle east. But yet have no problem demanding we let in the Muslims from these countries and at the rate were going here. I wouldn't be surprised if they start demanding the whites leave this country. That pretty much kills white refugees being taken in. Js.

A few years back a white South Africa successfully got a Canadian court to accept him as a refugee, it caused major international row with RSA , as they did not want to be seen as raciest and were looking for investment money. They put a stop to it.

Mob mentality during riots and sometimes mixed with drugs things escalate very quickly.

Some island in Canada is offering refugee status to Americans Trump gets voted in. I think they are just looking to boost population.

Latest posts

Back