Type Two Diabetes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poltiregist

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
A lot of people have type two diabetes , and thought I would share a non- prescription method that has worked for me as I too am a diabetic . A year and a half ago I was taking shots each week and 1000 MG of metformin twice a day . Now I take zero shots and have halved my metformin intake to 500MG twice a day . Actually with that medicine reduction the clinic that I use was a bit taken back on the lab results on my last visit as they are better now than when I was on all that medication . --- The clinic had to look up on their computer my method as they were not familiar with my technique , but in their files they did find it , on my last yearly visit . --- I simply order over the computer a bag of dried and ground leaves from a gingko biloba tree . I take a teaspoon of dried leaves once a day . I was impressed enough with the results that I have now planted 3 Gingko trees for when SHTF and outside medicines and such are a thing of the past . They seem to be a hardy and fast growing tree . --- I also suggest looking up a fall picture of a Gingko biloba tree what you will see , will make you want to plant one . ---- I will add , it will also increase blood flow through the brain , increasing memory and other brain functions .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back