Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I was going to ask her if her ICU patients that kept dying were on Remdesivir. She left before I got the chance.

That would be my main question for her too. So messed up that we would ever be in a situation to have to ask such a thing! Tried to find the Trials where Remdesivir was tested in 2015 in Africa and they have been scrubbed from the search engines. That drug failed badly in the first week. All you can find now is how helpful the drug is!!

https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/cia-t...o-bury-covid-lab-leak-findings-whistleblower/
The Central Intelligence Agency offered to pay off analysts in order to bury their findings that COVID-19 most likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China, new whistleblower testimony to Congress alleges.

A senior-level CIA officer told House committee leaders that his agency tried to pay off six analysts who found SARS-CoV-2 likely originated in a Wuhan lab if they changed their position and said the virus jumped from animals to humans, according to a letter sent Tuesday to CIA Director William Burns.

Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) and Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner (R-Ohio) requested all documents, communications and pay info from the CIA’s COVID Discovery Team by Sept. 26.

“According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China,” the House panel chairmen wrote.

“The seventh member of the Team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the lone officer to believe COVID-19 originated through zoonosis.”

“The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position,” they said, noting that the analysts were “experienced officers with significant scientific expertise.”

Wenstrup and Turner also asked for documents and communications between the CIA and other federal agencies, including the State Department, the FBI, the Department of Health and Human Services and the Energy Department.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/cia-t...o-bury-covid-lab-leak-findings-whistleblower/
The Central Intelligence Agency offered to pay off analysts in order to bury their findings that COVID-19 most likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China, new whistleblower testimony to Congress alleges.

A senior-level CIA officer told House committee leaders that his agency tried to pay off six analysts who found SARS-CoV-2 likely originated in a Wuhan lab if they changed their position and said the virus jumped from animals to humans, according to a letter sent Tuesday to CIA Director William Burns.

Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) and Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner (R-Ohio) requested all documents, communications and pay info from the CIA’s COVID Discovery Team by Sept. 26.

“According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China,” the House panel chairmen wrote.

“The seventh member of the Team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the lone officer to believe COVID-19 originated through zoonosis.”

“The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position,” they said, noting that the analysts were “experienced officers with significant scientific expertise.”

Wenstrup and Turner also asked for documents and communications between the CIA and other federal agencies, including the State Department, the FBI, the Department of Health and Human Services and the Energy Department.

....all we will get is "but Trump" blah, blah, blah. Ten years ago this would have been a huge scandal. Today, it won't make it to page 30.

Exactly! My question as well!
For long time now...

My new signature line to replace "my 2 cents =0" Could be:
"We are looooong past enough, is enough already"

But I still gotta keep "my 2 cents =0" in my back pocket...just in case someone might think I profess to know what I'm talking about....💩

This is what happens when the free press, the fourth branch of government, has been corrupted. People are not informed. They wlll never see it, and go on their merry ways never knowing. The time to fight that battle has passed.

Exactly! My question as well!
For long time now...

My new signature line to replace "my 2 cents =0" Could be:
"We are looooong past enough, is enough already"

But I still gotta keep "my 2 cents =0" in my back pocket...just in case someone might think I profess to know what I'm talking about....💩
You can have it, we all know you.
I like mine better. Written by a former slave. He was a pretty good speaker and newspaper guy.

1694599548359.png

The murdering doctors deserve THIS worldwide!

Another great video with Dr David Martin that you will want to hear.

Today, 13th September, A panel bravely exposed the WHO (World Health Organisation) for the criminal organisation it is, and proved that Covid is indeed a BioWeapon.

This is Dr David Martin's Speech.
https://www.brighteon.com/a7a432ab-33ce-4fe2-b221-cfc05eeb312d

I am noticing that once again, the media are trying to shift the narrative in preparation for the election.

Every story on MSN browser that comes up on the news feed that touches a failure of the administration has comments blocked. Immigration: no comments allowed. Trans issues: no comments allowed. Hunter Biden; no comments allowed. Education failures: no comments. Covid, masks, immunizations: no comments Russia Ukraine: no comments

Anything of course that has anything to do with Trump's legal issues, global warming or weather....its a field day.

I used to run into a story or two once in a while where comments were blocked (like the Kyle Rittenhouse trial)but, it has gotten to the point now in about the last two weeks, where 8 out of 10 are blocked.

Is anyone else noticing this?

Have you tried going onto a subject that is not blocked ,then passing comments on a blocked subject , I am sure other people will start commenting on your discussion , I expect you might get banned , or have some fun doing this across many subjects that are out there

Have you tried going onto a subject that is not blocked ,then passing comments on a blocked subject , I am sure other people will start commenting on your discussion , I expect you might get banned , or have some fun doing this across many subjects that are out there

In a round about way I have by mentioning another article, the title etc and then connecting it back to a comment on the unblocked one. Haven't gotten banned....yet.

Latest posts

Back